• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2017 Christmas Bargain Thread

Just been and bought one of those aldi jo malone type reed diffusers and candle. See what all the hype is about. If they're good gonna stock up for gifts for teachers etc xxx

I haven't used the reed diffusers but we use the candles. No2 has the strongest smell by far, you can hardly smell the others but the blackberry bay one scents several rooms, stronger than Yankee, woodwick etc. It's probably my least favourite scent of the three as I don't like sweet usually.

I got 3 Disney princess puzzles from the Entertainer on my lunch break - £2!! They're 3D effect puzzles, 2 100 piece and 1 48 piece in the box. They'll be kept for when my DD is older but thought £2 was an absolute steal :thumbup: there's loads of £5-£7 play doh sets and big cuddly toys reduced from £15 to £5- £7.50 xxx

Crafty Crocodiles have free delivery on a £5 spend this weekend. Lots of great Christmas craft, stocking fillers etc using code FPCROCS

https://www.craftycrocodiles.co.uk/search/christmas#page1

Anybody know when the next Argos 3 for 2 is likely to be?

Or the Sainsbury Tu 25% off?

Tesco has the playmobil fire engine for £20 down from £40. Code TD-TGYT brings it down to £10. I had some vouchers so i paid £6.50

The entertainer has a sale on - some good discounts but some of them are reduced to the same price that they are already selling for on amazon so could be worth cross checking

Tesco has the playmobil fire engine for £20 down from £40. Code TD-TGYT brings it down to £10. I had some vouchers so i paid £6.50

Does the code work on anything else? It's a great deal!

Asda toy sale is on now, lots of good stuff including sylvanians :) Just to mention though the sylvanian supermarket gift set on there is £32 therefore cheaper than buying the supermarket and owners separately even at sale prices.
I think Argos 3 for 2 must be soon as Asda seem to 'pre empt' it.

I didnt check tbh. I got too excited and just ordered fire engine.

Haha! I've already got my daughter some playmobil for Christmas and she has a ton already....but this is too good a deal to pass on really, isn't it?!!

Haha! I've already got my daughter some playmobil for Christmas and she has a ton already....but this is too good a deal to pass on really, isn't it?!!

It is, you should buy it. Even as a present cupboard gift for a friends birthday.

Just went to investigate. If you tybe the code and tesco into google, its the first link. Has about 15 items. I believe it works on them. I need a couple things from there, but have over spent this month already.

It is, you should buy it. Even as a present cupboard gift for a friends birthday.

Just went to investigate. If you tybe the code and tesco into google, its the first link. Has about 15 items. I believe it works on them. I need a couple things from there, but have over spent this month already.

Blast! OOS!

Thank you! Just got my ds2 some nerf guns for half price so now he can have his own rather than having to ask ds1 all the time

Asda toy sale is on now, lots of good stuff including sylvanians :) Just to mention though the sylvanian supermarket gift set on there is £32 therefore cheaper than buying the supermarket and owners separately even at sale prices.
I think Argos 3 for 2 must be soon as Asda seem to 'pre empt' it.

Grrr I've spent my allocated amount this month on Playmobil, but have told my Mum and Sister so they can take a look :)

Toys R Us just opened a new store near us and they have some random bits reduced by loads it's all on their website too so might be worth looking at. They had a massive remote control fire engine down from £80 to £40 and a toot toot drivers super range from £120 to £60 amongst others

Sainsbury's TU 25% off starts tomorrow girls- I've been patiently waiting on it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->