2017 Junebugs <3

Congrats jumpingo and baby newbie.

I had my baby too, may 31st. Dante weighed 7lbs 11oz. Just waiting to be discharged from hospital now :)

Had a successful induced vbac although even with the drip it took me 10 hours to go into "real labour". Pre labour hurt like hell as the drip was causing really bad pains that just weren't doing much. Once real labour kicked in I went from 2cm to fully in less than an hour and pushed him out in 3 contractions. It hurt So bad because I chose not to have an epidural.

Looking forward to everyone elses arrivals too!!

Congrats everyone!

I'm still waiting on my girl to make her arrival. I think she dropped even more last night and sometimes I swear it feels like she is trying to break my water. I don't think I've had any contractions yet though, but when they checked me last Friday I was 1 cm and cervix was softening. She's definitely putting the pressure on though. Hopefully I won't have too much longer to go.

Congrats crazylilth1ng on a your successful vbac! Our babies share a birthday :D

Good luck to everyone still waiting for their arrivals! :baby:

Congratulations girls that have had your babies ;)

Congratulations ladies! How exciting!
I am still waiting on mine to make its entrance. Im not feeling the greatest so i am definitely ready anytime now.
Scared but ready. I think knowing what to expect makes the nerves worse lol!!
I can not wait to find out if we are team pink or blue though! The wait is killing me now.

Well it is midnight and we are wide awake here! Madeline was born 6/6 at 12:40pm weighing exactly 8 lbs. After sleeping all daY today we seem to be in the middle of our first cluster feeding. Hopefully we get to sleep soon.

Congrats symphony... these babies keep on coming!!! It will be you soon Oily mamma :)

Congrats crazylilth1ng on a your successful vbac! Our babies share a birthday :D

Good luck to everyone still waiting for their arrivals! :baby:

Thank you and congrats to you too!! Yea... our little guys are birthday buddies &#128512;&#128077;

Has anyone been induced before? My doctor scheduled me for Sunday and I'm trying everything to try to get her to come before then. When they checked on Monday, I was about 1.5 cm dilated and cervix is softening (he didn't says how much effaced and I forgot to ask at the time). We have been going to walks this week and it seems like she has dropped more and more each day and I am a lot more achy than I was at the beginning of the week. But no contractions that I'm aware of. If Sunday rolls around, they were going to take it slow and start off with a med to soften my cervix, then break my water and gradually do pitocin depending on how baby and I are doing. My doctor says with the way he induces, rarely are there c-sections so hopefully that is true. They are concerned about my placenta and I've been showing protein in my urine so they didn't want me going too far overdue. And unless I get an epidural, they have wireless/waterproof monitors so I will be able to walk around or use the tub during labor.

Congratulations symphony! Love the name! &#10084;

I wasnt induced but my sister was with both her girls. I would do everything you can, eat spicy food, long walks, as much sex as possible and raspberry leaf tea! Best of luck!!
I sure hope this baby comes soon. Im so nervous about WHEN its going to happen. My hubby works an hour from home with his dad (our closest sitter for our oldest)
And i live a good 20min from our hospital. &#128547;. Eeek! &#9786;

Sweetys angel, I was induced with my second. I haf no contractions but I was 3cm dilated and almost fully shortened cervix. They broke my water, ended up needing drip but that is me.. needed it with first too and went in labor on my own.. seems I need it to keep my contractions regulated.. but I haf my son with no complications, took 10-11 hours after they broke my water.

Lillian is here. I went in at 7:30, first dose of softening meds at 8 which gave me minor contractions. Second dose at 11 which gave me stronger contractions. They broke my water at one and I ended up asking for IV meds at 2 which im not sure they helped too much except make me feel sleepy. They did technically start pitocin but I didn't need much. I went from 4 cm to 10 cm in an hour. 4 contractions worth of pushing and a third degree cut and she was born at 4:16 PM. 7 lbs 14 oz 19" long

Hi guys! Just wanted to pop in and see how everyone is doing! I realize now i never even came back to announce my little guys arrival &#128562; how silly.
Anyways. Hope everyone is well &#128522;

Hi Oily! Hope all is going well with your little one. I had a rough start to motherhood, not with motherhood at all but with life. I only had a 6 week maternity leave and at 7 weeks postpartum was told the company sold and I’d be out of a job in 2 months. After being depressed and angry over not being able to afford to stay home and having to hit the job market, I was able to finally get something around the same pay I was getting but in the banking industry instead of marketing. I still want to stay home so badly though. Otherwise my mini me is starting to show a goofy personality and just had tooth #4 break thru! She has no interest in crawling, but loves to try and stand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->