2017 Junebugs <3

tcinks

Reaction score
Hey there! Recently found out I am pregnant again! It is still early, but EDD is June 12th. Just wondering if there are any other ladies out there who are due in June and wanting a buddy.

:flow: June Bugs :flow:

4:
jumpingo - baby #2

7:
sweetysangel8 - baby #1

10:
MDC - baby#1
Starsunshine

12:
tcinks - baby #1 after 3 losses
babynewbie - baby #3
DoubleLines - baby #2

14:
dan-o - baby #4
4magpies - baby #2

16:
chocolatechip - baby #1
Nora88 - baby #1

18:
TTC First - baby #2

20:
Gretaa - baby #2

21:
Yoshy - baby #2

23:
ReadynWaiting -baby #3

24:
bbygurl7196 - baby #4

Angels: :angel:
xxmyheartxx
Spiffy noodles

:dust:

Siggy/banner info:
Okay ladies, I think this is the banner everyone voted for. You can copy and paste this into your signature...but make sure you take out the space between the brackets (before "URL" and "IMG")

[ URL="https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2412101-2017-junebugs-3-a.html"]
[ IMG]https://i64.tinypic.com/op92p.jpg[/IMG][/URL ]

I'm trying to get everyone's info updated on the front page.
Let me know if you have any questions/see any mistakes.

Hey Hun June 14th here! :hi:

How are you feeling? X

Hi :flower:

I'm due June 12 too! Just waiting (rather impatiently) for my first doctor appt at the end of October to feel like it's more real (though I have taken like 7 tests :haha: )

Hey ladies! :)

My main symptoms have been sore/itchy breasts , and stretching pains when I stand or sit too fast. I usually get nausea right away 6 weeks, so hopefully that kicks in.

My first appointment is Nov 2 at 8 weeks! Seems so far away!

How are you all ? When are you planning to tell people?

I'm definitely with you on the stretching pains and sometimes I have light cramping / discomfort. Otherwise so far I feel ok. I remember saying I felt fine to someone during my last pregnancy at about 5/6 weeks and the day after my "all day" sickness started! Though in some ways I liked feeling sick because in my mind that reminded me I was growing a healthy baby!

Anyway - we told my parents and my in-laws so far. Hubby can't keep a secret and I wanted to at least do it in a fun way vs. him blabbing on the phone so we dressed my daughter in her "big sis" shirt and they were all thrilled. I don't want to tell anyone else until after our first scan or whenever we can hear the heartbeat. Last go around we told people at 9 weeks which seems early now. I have my first appt on Oct 31 but I think that's just blood work and the first scan is November 17th which seems so far away!

How about you all? Are you starting to think of names? (I know it's early but I love thinking of different names!)

We haven't told anyone yet. With 3 losses, it's hard to really get excited and expect other people to get excited. :/ Maybe as time passes I will feel differently. I will probably end up telling family soon (my mom already suspects) but will maybe wait until around 20 weeks to tell other people. We'll see.

I have been thinking of names though! :D I was just telling DH that I want a classic name. I don't know why, but Alexandria has gotten stuck in my head lately! I've really only thought of girl names, but I'd be just as happy with a boy!

I'm sorry about your losses :( will you go in early to see your doctor?

Love that name! I like picking girl names, especially ones that can have short eeee versions or nicknames that I like too. I've always had a harder time find boy names k like.

I haven't told a living soul yet (apart from on here!)

Hubby will guess soon enough I reckon, but I haven't told him yet in case of a chemical!

Tcinks, I didn't tell anyone except my mum and hubby until 25w last time! He arrived 10 weeks later, so they were all a bit surprised at not having much notice lol x

Double lines, I was daydreaming about my boys short list from last time. Nothing stands out yet tho. Girls names, no idea! Had a few lined up before but have gone off them all now!

Wow I just ate a bit of toast and nausea had washed right over me! Been feeling sick really early this time! Woke up in the night and nearly puked yesterday as wel! :shock:

Dan-o 25w that is some amazing restraint!! Will you wait until first doctor appt to tell your husband? Sorry if this is a dumb question but at what point do you pass the chemical point? I always assumed once you miss AF but I actually don't know!

Will you both find out the gender? I have many friends who didn't / don't plan to - and I give them so much credit but I'm a crazy control planner and I like to know :)

I'm sorry Dan-o for the sickness! Though sometimes it is reassuring. A friend of mine had horrible sickness from the very start and she had twins!

How did you keep it in so long?!?! Seriously, I want to wait a while, but I see myself spilling the beans. :rofl: Did anyone suspect?

I am planning to not for find out the gender. We found out before, but this time I thought it would be fun not to. :)

15th of June I'm due I think &#128512;
my tests are still light so will see how it goes, only told hubby and my sister, that will be it for a while, want to keep it to ourselves as it's our last.
Not much symptom wise, more aware of my boobs and getting the occasional wave of nausea but that's about it!

my tests are still light so will see how it goes, only told hubby and my sister, that will be it for a while, want to keep it to ourselves as it's our last.
Not much symptom wise, more aware of my boobs and getting the occasional wave of nausea but that's about it!

Welcome! :wave: Does your doctor do early bloodwork? When will you have your first appointment?

Welcome! :wave: Does your doctor do early bloodwork? When will you have your first appointment?

Hiya :waves: no my gp doesn't unless any pain or bleeding.
As long as my tests keep on getting darker which I hope they will, I will have first gp appointment around 6 weeks to then be referred to midwife, will also book a private scan for approx 6-7 weeks as well to make sure alls ok xx

Tcinks, no one suspected! Hilarious! My DH's family haven't been the most sympathetic through all the miscarriages, and it was a particularly touch and go pregnancy, I spent weeks on the verge of losing him, so I really couldn't be bothered to tell them. Or anyone else. It was DH who let the cat out of the bag at 25w :haha: As for mums on the school run, no one noticed until I was about 32w!

Myheart! Yay glad you've joined! Congrats again! That's harsh they won't scan you at EPU. I've been scanned at EPU at 6w for most of my pregnancies, but I had a molar pregnancy and chemo in 2009 so they are told to I guess. Glad you've can get a private one, thank goodness they are easily available now!

Double lines! Twins! I kinda wished for them in previous pregnancies :haha: not this time though, I'd be run ragged :rofl:

I would say, for me, chemical point maybe passes once ultrasound shows something? 5w perhaps? Hard to say!

PS. Yes I will deffo find out gender, asap!

In due June 10th. I've just told my hubby and my mum. I've been feeling sick since a week before I was pregnant. Not sure I can cope with twins though so paying for one! This is my third pregnancy and I've been sick through the other two. I've already lost a bit of weight so this one doesn't seem it'll be any different! In a way I'm glad though because I know things are OK if I feel sick! That's a bit crazy isn't it. I find ginger makes it worse but mint settles me somewhat!

Hi xxmyheatt and hi starsunshine! Welcome and congrats! :flower:

I had a bit of a freak out yesterday, had brown/pink CM (and don't recall having this with my first) but it seems to have gone away and wasn't ever red. I'm trying to stay positive and not worry too much until my first scan but it seems so far away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->