2017 WTT - 14 ladies! 1 Angel

Quick update on me - long long long talk with oh resulted in hopefully a better relationship going forward. Realised that we no longer talk about things and let things build up until they are so much bigger than they need to be. OH admitted that he doesn't have the best relationship with our son but has been really trying to improve that so we are looking to review the situation with ttc at the end of the month and either decide to start then or push back a couple of months xx

Well all being well I have an appointment to have my coil taken out on 27 March!

I'm starting to get very nervous about not conceiving straight away again. I had it so easy last time, took a random test and it was blazing positive. I am going to order some cheap preg tests from the internet so I can test more often. Plan on starting my first preg tests around 21/22 April.

Things have gotten so much better with my OH since our talk. I think when we were having trouble was right around potty training time with my son which was very stressful for the first couple of days. Add in illness for all of us and not much sleep and it all got too much. We have had a much better week this week and so far are having a really good weekend so fingers crossed it was just a blip.

As for my cycles I have absolutely no idea! Last period was 13 February so cycle day 28 today. No idea if I have ovulated as I stopped taking tests. I don't think I will take opks or temp or anything until we have been trying for a little while. I want to see if we are as lucky this time round before starting all of that.

I'm also going to start taking some folic acid when I can get to a shop to get some. We are going to try a very loose girl sway so I will be skipping breakfast, trying to eat low fat foods and use refresh.

Hope everyone else is good, any updates? Xx

Hi all, was in this thread when it first started but then had a wobble on TTC date. Well now on cycle 1, and it seems a few other people on this thread are there too now. Just waiting for period to go then will be trying. Have started temping as I had a strangely long cycle last month, so wanting to know when o date is. Such a control freak!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->