2017 WTT - 14 ladies! 1 Angel

I'm apparently in my fertile stage but No sign of ov negative opk and no cm so I don't no what's going on???

So how are you judging your fertile stage? Without the signs?

im just going by fertility friend and average cycle length but I have irregular cycles and with my last baby fell on a 42cd cycle but it helps me keep track of possibly ov if that makes sense:shrug::dohh:

wantingbubba7 I can see a squinter!!!:flower:

20170222_055733.jpg
Todays test... do you think it looks darker? I think it is in real life eeek

I'm apparently in my fertile stage but No sign of ov negative opk and no cm so I don't no what's going on???

So how are you judging your fertile stage? Without the signs?

im just going by fertility friend and average cycle length but I have irregular cycles and with my last baby fell on a 42cd cycle but it helps me keep track of possibly ov if that makes sense:shrug::dohh:

wantingbubba7 I can see a squinter!!!:flower:

Oh definitely follow what your cm is saying for the most accurate stage. Maybe a few days later than last cycle?

ive had some watery cm this morning so fx!

wannababy yep I can see it!!!

Good luck to you all ladies, we have now put ttc on hold as I am not sure about the future of mine and my oh's relationship but I will probably still lurk on here to keep up with all of your progress xx

Oh I'm sorry Sarah I hope you guys work things out.

Afm I got a +opk and I'm shocked how regular my cycles are! I got a + this time last month too!!!

Just thought id let you know that af arrived... pretty sure i had a chemical :-( ... first ever natural pink line.

Hi

Hope it's ok if I join in, TTC in October of 2017 for our first one!

Hey ladies, hope you don't mind me coming in :flower:

I'm WTT October 2017 for #2 :headspin:

Hows everyone going?
Update on me... I tested with my last test yesterday a few days after AF finished with same batch and very much a negative. Kinda gets me excited if I did have a chemical last month (not evaps)... we've never been pregnant on our own.

fx it will make you more fertile this month!!

afm im 9dpo I have a thread in pregnancy tests go have a look see what you think, its hard to see with the naked eye but when I zoom in I see something??

ricschick- I'll check it out after posting this!

wantingbubba7- Oh I agree, hopefully it means you're more fertile this month! I'm sorry about your chemical but that's fantastic if you got pregnant without any help!

I got a maybe positive OPK and a very definite positive OPK yesterday which I'm really excited about. Negative today so yesterday I must have had my surge. I'm desperate to start trying!

Hey guys, I've jumped over to ttc although I still don't have a period yet. Anyways good luck with all your waiting! May it pass quickly xx

Hey guys, I've jumped over to ttc although I still don't have a period yet. Anyways good luck with all your waiting! May it pass quickly xx

Good luck with your TTC journey! I hope your stay in TTC is a short one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->