2017 WTT - 14 ladies! 1 Angel

I really want to not test early. But, I'm on a lot of supplements to regulate my cycle since I have PCOS and they have made me religiously have a 13 day LP. So I'd know anyway.

I really want to not test early. But, I'm on a lot of supplements to regulate my cycle since I have PCOS and they have made me religiously have a 13 day LP. So I'd know anyway.

Can I ask what supplements you are taking please as I have very irregular cycles xx

That timing should be fine kylasbaby! Fx for this cycle!! X

Sorry kylasbaby but glad you are feeling positive and that it should work out timing wise for the next cycle. One of the reasons we have decided to wait is due to not wanting a Christmas baby. The timing is so hard! Never seems to be the right time, only the wrong time for us!

Timing is so hard and it took us so long to conceive last time so I'm not skipping any months this time round.
I'm going to try to avoid testing early too, I won't even buy any tests until af is late!

CD64 for me! Guess my opks weren't positive after all. Pink spotting this morning but prob won't turn into a period. Getting closer to ttc date, only about 6 weeks and I am convinced we are going to struggle this time round. I have just found out the I might be coeliac too which I have heard can affect fertility until diet is sorted xx

Hey ladies. I'm going to be taking a break. I've been realizing slowly the past few months that my feelings for oh have changed and I can't keep doing this anymore. I wish you all the very best of luck and sticky sticky beans!

Hey ladies. I'm going to be taking a break. I've been realizing slowly the past few months that my feelings for oh have changed and I can't keep doing this anymore. I wish you all the very best of luck and sticky sticky beans!

Sorry to hear that Kylababy but I hope you figure things out, whichever way that may be xx

I have started bleeding today so 64 day cycle... could be worse I suppose!

Oh I'm sorry I hope things work out for the best. Xx

Sorry to hear that Kylasbaby I hope everything works out for you

Hi all, mind if I join?

We're wtt for number 1. We've not set a date yet, but we've ticked everything off our list so there's not really anything in the way. We're going on holiday in April so I'm hoping to come off the pill when we're back and just see what happens. But it's up to the OH, I'm ready whenever he is :).

As for valentines day, we had a lovely candlelit dinner and just chilled out. We're not big on valentines day really!

We don't celebrate valentine's day so I spent my evening in the gym! 😁 although I came home to heart shaped cookies made by my DH and DS so that was cute!
Still waiting for O here but I've had a temp dip the last 2 days which is a bit unusual? I normally just get a slight dip the day I ovulate before the rise. Could it be from waking a bit earlier?

Mind if I join in as well? I think I posted here when this thread first began!

We actually tried for the first time this cycle and got pregnant, but the BFP I got at 10dpo (which was fainter than the one I got with DS at 9dpo) got fainter and fainter until AF arrived one day late at 15dpo...so it was a chemical.

Now we're going to wait until I lose the remaining 19 lbs of baby weight before we try again. I'm hoping to get the weight off within 4 months, so by June. A March baby sounds great to me!!

Kylasbaby sorry to hear things are not going well with your OH. :hugs:

KylasBaby, I'm really sorry things aren't great. I hope things get better for you.
How are you all getting on? AF has just shown up for me (two weeks after a positive OPK so I'm pretty pleased that I (think) I got that right! I plan to start charting from tomorrow and using OPKs again this month.

How are you all?

I'm apparently in my fertile stage but No sign of ov negative opk and no cm so I don't no what's going on???

Cd 8 for me after a 64 day cycle!

In the process of being diagnosed with celiac disease too which isn't great. Having a bad day today with tummy troubles :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->