2019 Christmas countdown - 1 day to go!!

Next month will be advent calender time and then soo close to the big day :happydance:

51 days to go - can't believe we are almost into the 40s!

That reminds me I need to grab some advent calendars! Even November seems to be flying by!

It is flying by. My kids get advent calenders off grandparents and great grandparents, so I don't buy them. :haha:

It is flying by. My kids get advent calenders off grandparents and great grandparents, so I don't buy them. :haha:

My mam gets advent calendars for the kids, but for her house, so when we visit which isn't every single day, the kids have like 4 or 5 to open in one go :haha: and they have some for down here too, my mam usually buys me and my partner one too, honestly we are like overgrown children :haha:

Haha, I haven't had an advent calender for years now. My DH bought me a Hello Kitty advent calender 9 years ago and I was so excited :haha:

Awww Bev! Honestly you should get yourself one! I don't care how old I get, Christmas is that one time of year where I feel like a child again, my mam makes so much effort bless her, as even though her three kids are grown up, she still buys us christmas eve pjs and advent calendars:haha: me and OH are not doing presents for each other this year as we literally don't need or want anything and with another baby on the way we would rather keep the extra money and spend it on the kids or the nieces! But guaranteed my mam will but us something, even if it's something small when we've told her not too :haha:

Yes Bev definitely get yourself one.
We don't usually get ourselves one but my mum is getting me a cath Kiddton one and I saw a gadget one on Amazon I'm going to get DH.
Kids usually have chocolate but I'm doing toys this year.

Time is going so fast. Hopefully my sofa and dining table is here before 1st December so I can get my decorations up! I feel like I can't start preparing until I know where everything is going to go.

Yes Bev definitely get yourself one.
We don't usually get ourselves one but my mum is getting me a cath Kiddton one and I saw a gadget one on Amazon I'm going to get DH.
Kids usually have chocolate but I'm doing toys this year.

Time is going so fast. Hopefully my sofa and dining table is here before 1st December so I can get my decorations up! I feel like I can't start preparing until I know where everything is going to go.

I didn't know Cath Kidston done advent calendars?? I need one :haha:

Awww Bev! Honestly you should get yourself one! I don't care how old I get, Christmas is that one time of year where I feel like a child again, my mam makes so much effort bless her, as even though her three kids are grown up, she still buys us christmas eve pjs and advent calendars:haha: me and OH are not doing presents for each other this year as we literally don't need or want anything and with another baby on the way we would rather keep the extra money and spend it on the kids or the nieces! But guaranteed my mam will but us something, even if it's something small when we've told her not too :haha:

That's so lovely. I want to still get mine Pjs when they are grown up hahaha
We are the same this year though, DH and I aren't getting each other anything as we'll be baby shopping in the new year. Seen loads now, of course, that I would get him.

Yes CK ones are on boots for £20 x
Or on their website for £30 but 3for2. Think my sister is getting one too x

I always buy me and DH a advent calendar ! It’s just one of those Christmas traditions I don’t think you should ever feel too old for !

I tell everyone to buy me pjs ! I live in mine in the winter months haha.

The days are going to fast now !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->