2019 Junebugs

Hi Everyone! I am technically in the May group and going by LMP I would be due 05/23 but I am pretty sure I ovulated later so due 05/27 but have been late both times with both kids so may end up having it in June lol so maybe I will hang out in both if that is okay :)

Oh and My scan is October 8th! First blood test was 324 on Thursday and I will do another one Monday. Results Tues. So hopefully it has doubled twice since!

:yellow: Hi! Happy to find you all!
I’m due June 5th

Hi Everyone! I am technically in the May group and going by LMP I would be due 05/23 but I am pretty sure I ovulated later so due 05/27 but have been late both times with both kids so may end up having it in June lol so maybe I will hang out in both if that is okay :)

Oh and My scan is October 8th! First blood test was 324 on Thursday and I will do another one Monday. Results Tues. So hopefully it has doubled twice since!

You're very welcome to hang with us! Want me to add you to the front list of due dates? Which one should I use?

Good luck at your blood draw Monday!! :thumbup:

:yellow: Hi! Happy to find you all!
I’m due June 5th

Welcome and congrats! I added your name and due date to the first post. Feel free to introduce yourself and tell us a little about you!

Hi! About me: we have four living children and waited until the youngest was nearly seven years old to try for our last baby. We got pregnant soon after and carried our baby girl until 18 weeks. She had fetal maternal hemorrhage. We were told this just happens sometimes and she had nothing wrong with her. Since then, we’ve been TTC, changed Ob Gyns, started fertility treatments, tried herbs, gained weight, stopped herbs, lost a little of the weight, tried IUI, tried IUI with clomid, tried clomid with timed intercourse and Finally got our BFP!!
I can’t believe it finally happened. I’m thankful to be in a group with other mommas expecting in June 2019! Hoping for a happy and healthy 9 months for all of us! Looking forward to getting to know you all and support you!

I’m so sorry to hear what you went through elmum, I can’t even imagine. I’m so happy for you that you have your :bfp: and that you’re here with us!!

Happy 4 weeks co_fostermom, BellaRosa8302 and sarah34 (yesterday)! :happydance:

Sure JJ! :) You can put 05/27/2019 if you like and I will have you update it if I find out I am going later than that! Thanks for welcoming a may grouper haha!

Ty! I am nervous a bit about the blood draw today. I will be nervous to get those results tomorrow. I had cramping yesterday it was pretty uncomfortable but no bleeding and gone today so I am guessing just regular uterus stretching. This is my 3rd so they say the uterus bounces back to position quicker after multiple pregnancies so maybe that is it but it has been like 9 years since I was pregnant. Surely it forgot right? cuz I HAVE! (Some of it anyways).

Hoping - I'm in both groups too - my LMP says June 2nd, but my date of conception says May 30th, lol

elmum - WOW. What a story. I'm so sorry about your baby girl, and hope this is your rainbow :hugs:

Mrs.JJ - THANKS! Crazy to have actually missed my period now :) Feels a bit more real. <3

How is everyone feeling? I've had a touch of nausea here and there & I'm absolutely exhausted!

Sure JJ! :) You can put 05/27/2019 if you like and I will have you update it if I find out I am going later than that! Thanks for welcoming a may grouper haha!

Ty! I am nervous a bit about the blood draw today. I will be nervous to get those results tomorrow. I had cramping yesterday it was pretty uncomfortable but no bleeding and gone today so I am guessing just regular uterus stretching. This is my 3rd so they say the uterus bounces back to position quicker after multiple pregnancies so maybe that is it but it has been like 9 years since I was pregnant. Surely it forgot right? cuz I HAVE! (Some of it anyways).

Ok, you're added!

I've been having those little crampies too and I had them last time so I'm going with, that's a good sign! :thumbup:

Let us know how your blood draw goes! :flower:

Mrs.JJ - THANKS! Crazy to have actually missed my period now :) Feels a bit more real. <3

How is everyone feeling? I've had a touch of nausea here and there & I'm absolutely exhausted!

Yes, I just hit 4 weeks today too, I was able to say "I'm pregnant" for the 1st time last night without feeling too weird. :haha:

I'm feeling ok. Still bloated and little crampies and pressure. I was writing in my journal that I can swear I know exactly where that little thing implanted, there's a constant cramp on my right side in one particular spot. Other than that my sense of smell is magnified by like a million and I had a pretty bad headache Friday night (which is not unusual but sucks extra hard without ibuprofen!) but some yoga Saturday morning fixed that. :thumbup:

I checked my old pregnancy journal and I started having food aversions around week 6 I think so we'll see if that happens. I could use a food aversion right now. :dohh:

HAHAHA Yup - I know how that is! I feel like I've been eating like a crazy person! Wondering if it's to "fatten me up" before the food aversions & morning sickness hit full blast!

I also have that feeling in the right side JJ! :) That baby implanted there.

Probably! Haha unless it shot out the left one and implanted on the right. I had cramping all over so who knows! haha

YES!!!! Cramping this morning is killer! I almost feel like AF is on the way :dohh:

Hi Ladies, just wanted to jump in and say Hi :) I am so busy at work at the minute I haven't had a chance to come on here much.

AFM RE symptoms, I don't really have any! I'm a little more tired than normal but not unmanageable, got tender boobs and had one morning where I felt a little queasy until I ate breakfast but that's it!
I am literally counting down the days until my scan on 10 Oct, I really don't feel pregnant which worries me.
Its strange because with my first, it never crossed my mind that something could go wrong but with this one my anxiety is through the roof! Probably because it took longer and more of a journey to get here.

Hope you are all feeling well. How are you ladies passing the time to appointments?? xx

Sarah I have been making myself worry as well!

jj- Blood test was excellent. 324 four days ago and 1796 now. Doubling time of 38 hours. Thank the Lord! I am going to try to remain calm now lol... Yeah right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->