2019 Junebugs

Hey ladies, so I started having some pretty bad cramps over my left ovary today that don’t seem to be going, so I called the fertility clinic and I am going in tomorrow morning at 9.30 to see if we can see anything.
I’ll only be 4w6d so not sure what we will be able to see but I’m hoping we can rule out ectopic. I’m not bleeding which is a good sign but these cramps are awful! I’ll let you know how I get on xx

Sarah - Hope everything is OK, please let us know how it goes, we're thinking of you! :hugs:[-o<

Mrs. JJ - Awwww, thanks! We used it as an office... so now we're trying to figure out how to rearrange our home to make everything work :) Exciting in a sense, but also stressful. Oh well - in the end it always works out!

Sarah - SO sorry you're not feeling well! Hoping that the cramps are just normal. Please keep us posted, and best of luck to you! <3

Oh no Sarah! :hugs: and :dust: to you! I hope that everything is okay! Please let us know what you found out!

Hope you are still doing good Sarah! Hopefully just normal Pregnancy cramps.

I got my 3plus on Clearblue test today YAY! Means my HCG is over 2700 so still increasing as it should which is awesome. Glad about that :) That was my last test sooo I will quit now haha.

Attachments

• hcg09272018.jpg
    hcg09272018.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 2
I always wanted to try one of those digis with the week counter but haven't been able to find them. That's so cool, congrats!

JJ I ordered it from Amazon UK site. :) Cost me like 20 bucks with shipping but it has 2 tests and it was pretty cool. They do not sell them here in the USA anymore.

So, is it just me, or did this website completely change its format? It's driving me nuts having to relearn everything as it looks completely different!

Just a minute ago everything changed. I posted this afternoon on this thread and it showed until now.

Ya, this is all new. I thought it was just my phone... this is weird.

I guess my post never went through? Can you please put me on June 10?

Hi! Congrats and welcome! Yes, I will add you... assuming I can figure out how with this new format...

Last edited:
Right? What was wrong with the old format? lol. :hi: crusher!!!! Glad to see you over here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->