2019 Junebugs

Sarah I have been making myself worry as well!

jj- Blood test was excellent. 324 four days ago and 1796 now. Doubling time of 38 hours. Thank the Lord! I am going to try to remain calm now lol... Yeah right!

Awesome!!! :flower::thumbup:

Sarah - I'm glad work is busy to keep you distracted, it's so hard to wait for that 1st appt. I'm in the same boat; busy at work but having trouble concentrating, unfortunately.

I'm still feeling fine, and peeing on a stick each morning to make sure they're getting darker. I'll either do it until it's as dark as the control line or until I run out of cheapies. :haha:

Does anyone have a pregnancy journal? I wouldn't mind following all you ladies if you do. I'm writing it all in my parenting journal since I'm also writing about my kiddo as I go.

It's really cool because I'm going back a re-reading my old pregnancy journal and remembering all the symptoms, appts, tests and everything we went through, I'd forgotten so much. It's like a quick refresher course in my pregnancy. :rofl:

Hey ladies sorry I missed all the chats yesterday! JJ happy 4 weeks to you too!!!!

I have a pregnancy journal - I'm not sure how to link it, but it's titled "My Rainbow (After Failed Adoption)." What is your parenting journal titled? I'd love to follow along.

Had my first beta yesterday. Levels were great at 188.2 already!!! My nurse also confirmed that my due date is June 2nd. Going in for a second beta tomorrow.

I've had those little crampies and twinges too, except I'm pretty darn sure my little nudger is at the top left of my uterus because that's where the strongest cramps are. I do know that the doctor deliberately placed our little guy toward the top of my uterus...apparently that's prime real estate lol. I have no clue and that's saying something because I've been TTCing for so long that I know A LOT about pregnancy. I guess those are just one of those things that you have to learn in med school.

I have to wait for my second beta and then my doctor will recommend an ob. I have an idea of who I want based on the hospital I want to birth in but I also want to hear who my RE recommends. And then I can FINALLY schedule my first scan. I feel sort of behind the times with all that lol.

Glad to hear about your great levels co_fostermom! I found your journal and realized you already know you're having a boy, so exciting!!! I added a blue stork to your name on the first post!

I will probably just keep it all documented on this thread if that’s ok? Work is so manic at the moment I only really have time to update one! Lol

I’m curious to know what all your home situations are like though? We already have a 4 year old son who has just started school, 99% of the time he is a little angel, polite, funny and a joy to be around but my god, the 1% is awful! ��
Our son is currently in the third bedroom and we have been weighing up what to do about bedrooms. We have two quite big rooms and two smaller rooms so we are thinking of moving our son to one of the larger rooms and having his room as a nursery. I think we will have to do this after Christmas though to give plenty of time before baby comes so he doesn’t feel pushed out. Especially since he is still in the cot bed which obviously we will need to use for the baby xx anyone onto number 2/3 or more and have any tips for helping make siblings feel involved? He will be turning 5 around the time baby is due however we haven’t told him I am pregnant yet. We will probably tell him around 12 weeks if we can wait that long xx

I will probably just keep it all documented on this thread if that’s ok? Work is so manic at the moment I only really have time to update one! Lol

I’m curious to know what all your home situations are like though? We already have a 4 year old son who has just started school, 99% of the time he is a little angel, polite, funny and a joy to be around but my god, the 1% is awful! ��
Our son is currently in the third bedroom and we have been weighing up what to do about bedrooms. We have two quite big rooms and two smaller rooms so we are thinking of moving our son to one of the larger rooms and having his room as a nursery. I think we will have to do this after Christmas though to give plenty of time before baby comes so he doesn’t feel pushed out. Especially since he is still in the cot bed which obviously we will need to use for the baby xx anyone onto number 2/3 or more and have any tips for helping make siblings feel involved? He will be turning 5 around the time baby is due however we haven’t told him I am pregnant yet. We will probably tell him around 12 weeks if we can wait that long xx

No problem sarah, we'd love to read your updates here!

Wow, we are almost in the same EXACT position at home! I also have a 4 year old boy annd we haven't told him yet. He's also 99% angel and 1% devil! :haha::angelnot::devil:

Only difference is we only have 2 bedrooms so he'll be sharing a room with baby. Though we will co-sleep for a while, all baby's "stuff" has to go in that room and it's SMALL. I'm already trying to rearrange the dresser little by little because it's a mess. Half for one kid, half for the other. And we plan to get him a cute IKEA mini bunk bed closer to baby arriving. We're going to stress how he's SUCH a big boy that he needs a big boy bed, etc etc. Underneath I can put his current floor bed which is just a crib mattress and that will be for baby eventually. It's gonna be CROWDED around here. Also, we only have 1 bathroom... can't wait for potty training again. :loo::roll:

My current home situation: we are renting a 2 bedroom townhome and I've made the 2nd bedroom into a combination nursery/ guest room. We plan on sharing our room with Baby for at least six months, but I plan on having him use the nursery for play and napping. We are hoping to buy a new home right around the time he's due or just before/ after, so we'll see how all that goes. If we have to wait to buy, the 2nd bedroom is sufficient for now.

P.S. I fixed my journal link, the raptor gif in my signature should take you there.

My home situation: I have two kids. Girl is 9 going to be 10 in Feb and My son turns 8 on October 10th. Crazy how fast it went... can't believe I am starting over. We have three bedrooms so the baby will be with DH and I for 6 months and then I have no clue lol. Haven't figured that out yet. Maybe getting a new house with 3 rooms? My two kids are from an ex and they go see him half the time and back to us half the time sooo we will figure it out though!

Hey everyone! I just got my bfp yesterday am-and I am over the moon! According to the date of my lmp I am due may 29, but I am betting on June ☺️ Dh and I have one amazing 3 yo boy and we are so excited for baby number two! Cheers to everyone and happy healthy nine months to us all!

Hey everyone! I just got my bfp yesterday am-and I am over the moon! According to the date of my lmp I am due may 29, but I am betting on June ☺️ Dh and I have one amazing 3 yo boy and we are so excited for baby number two! Cheers to everyone and happy healthy nine months to us all!

Congrats littlejune! We're glad to have you here. Want me to add you/your due date to the first post?

Thanks for starting the thread mrs. JJ! Sure go ahead and put me for the first, we can adjust as I get my scan :)

Anyone else having lower back pain? I have a spot on my pelvic bone, right above my right ass cheek that’s throbbing today. It’s been off and on the last few days. Not sure if it’s just my back being out or a weightlifting injury or something to be concerned about. :shrug:

Welcome littlejune! Congrats!

JJ- Sorry about the back pain! I surprisingly do not have any back pain yet. I know I did with my DD so I do not think you should worry. In fact I was so achey with her that I went to the ER because I was worried and they confirmed my pregnancy and said nothing else looked wrong lol.

I started a pregnancy journal if anyone wants to follow it. :) No pressure though since I am active on here all day at work when I am bored so I post everywhere lol.

My home situation: I have a 5 year old DD and a 2 year old DS. They will be 6 and 3 by the time baby arrives. We have a 4 bedroom home, so we are all set with rooms... but we have one room set up as a nursery, so we have to move DS out of that room and give him his own room before baby comes. (We did that with DD too). We may be waiting until after baby arrives though, because the nursery furniture is convertible and has a boys' chest of drawers. So, if baby is a girl, that furniture will still end up being his eventually, whereas if baby is a boy, we would get DS a new set of furniture and the nursery furniture would eventually be the baby's. (Was that clear? I feel like it was confusing :haha: ) It was nice when we moved DD out of the nursery because she got to help pick her paint color (out of the colors I offered only :haha: ) but she felt like she was a part of the new room and was excited to be moving there. Also, I am not worried about having a space for the baby just yet because I have an amazing co-sleeper that I will side-car to my bed (which is what I did for DD & DS) for at least the first 6 months.

No pregnancy journal here... I'm in this group & the May group, so I've got my hands full with updating as it is :haha:

Thanks Hoping! That makes me feel a little better. The pain is a little better today so hoping it's nothing to worry about. It's hard not to worry because I started reading my old pregnancy book again and it mentions so many things that could go wrong, I start overthinking everything!

I want to follow your journal!!!

Bella - I am so jealous of all your bedrooms! And you get to buy more furniture! I need a bigger house! Have you told your kiddos yet?

I learned so much on this website alone while TTC that I am now freaked out about everything too JJ lol They say knowledge is power and maybe it is but they also say ignorance is bliss haha!

Hey ladies, so I started having some pretty bad cramps over my left ovary today that don’t seem to be going, so I called the fertility clinic and I am going in tomorrow morning at 9.30 to see if we can see anything.
I’ll only be 4w6d so not sure what we will be able to see but I’m hoping we can rule out ectopic. I’m not bleeding which is a good sign but these cramps are awful! I’ll let you know how I get on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->