2019 Junebugs

Saturday my head was killing, I went to bed early with a hot water bottle on my neck, helped a bit, but mostly doing nothing helps!
Keep accidentally telling my friends about le bebe... found out one of my friends is about 4 weeks so told her, another friend overheard lol! Think I’m up to about 7 friends! So much for keeping it quiet :lol:

Oh sorry you ladies are suffering headaches !

I did have a real bad one the day we found out I was pregnant but then I usually get them during AF! All definitely hormonal so much going on . Hope you all find something to soothe them !

Nothing much going on with me , feel tired come early evening, just cramping on and off . I don’t even feel pregnant so we keep forgetting because there’s so much going on at the minute!

Time is dragging, wishing for 12 week scan quicker so we can tell our girls ! x

Hi guys, I’ll catch up with the new mommas tomorrow. Been having a rough weekend. Yesterday after walking through a couple stores I was totally exhausted by like 4. Went to bed with a headache, woke up with it and was so hormonal I cancelled my own birthday celebration. Stress, headaches, depression, not fitting in my clothes already. Ugh. Feeling so miserable the last few days. Anyone else?
I’m right there with you. My clothes don’t fit, I go from being a bit*h to the happiest mom and my poor OH is doing great keeping up but I’m sick of the mood swings and depression at the bloating. I’ve also been purely exhausted and can’t wait for the second trimester at this point.
Also I’m having horrible post nasal drip all the time and it’s making me so nauseous. Anyone else or have any ideas?

Hi everyone! Welcome & congrats to the new ladies!

Headaches - YES! I think I posted in this group about how I had such a bad migrane about a week ago that I went home & vomited, then went to bed for like 12 hours. :wacko:

Sarah - SO glad baby is okay in there! Glad you got a scan to check things over :hugs:

AFM, nothing much new... still nauseous despite the meds they put me on. Huge food aversions - NOTHING sounds good. And I'm starting to show (even my mother said so). She asked me how I'm going to keep it under wraps till 12 weeks if I'm showing now, at 8 weeks. :wacko: Seriously wondering if I have multiples in there because I was NEVER this nauseous with my other two and I'm showing so early too! Scan & first appointment countdown - 3 days to go!!!

@sarah34 beautiful little bean in there! Here’s to hoping no more spotting and you can just go on to enjoy the rest of the pregnancy.

Sorry ladies for all the headaches- sounds like we are all in the midst of first trimester fun :shock:

AFM- had my first ultrasound today and everything looked great! Measured right on so I will be 9 weeks Wednesday and the little baby in there was wiggling like crazy with a healthy heartbeat of 160! So happy all looks well so far!

Thank you @BellaRosa8302

So my scan puts me at May 29 so I'm not teeeeecchhhnically a june mama- it's been May 29 all along, but I put June 1 since it's so close. After today's dating scan they are keeping the same due date. I am totally going to stick with the June group though! Ten bucks says I have a little junebug.

@sarah34 awesome! Hopefully all is well and you don’t need a repeat scan!

@littlejune yay for your scan too! Nearly 9 weeks!

Nothing really to report here apart from feeling like crap 24/7!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!

My little one is 4, he was due 21/05/14 but was born 02/06/14 so definitely a chance of June babies for you both!!

Thanks all, so relieved and really hope I don’t have anymore bleeding. The epau are so great though, they said they will scan me whenever I am worried if I have more bleeding which is reassuring.

Glad your scan went well too Littlejune!

Sorry for all the headaches ladies, I haven’t had that many at the minute but do suffer with tension headaches anyway so fully expecting them!
I just feel so nauseous all the time. When I eat I feel better for like an hour then it creeps up again. With my son it stopped dead on 12 weeks so fingers crossed that happens this time too! Xx

Came across this on Amazon for mommas with bad nausea. It’d have to be pretty bad to get me to pay $91! But if it was that bad I’d go for it.

EmeTerm Antiemetic Electrode Stimulator Morning Sickness Motion Travel Sickness Nausea Vomit Relief FDA Cleared Rechargeable No Gel Drug Free Black Wrist Bands Without Side Effects

Wow Mrs JJ! Yeah, no thank you on the $91 lol! Who knew they made electronic ones though, lol!

Yay for great scans!
Ive been eating so much to not be sick and woke up today thinking maybe i was good now so dont need to eat so much. Cuz i dont want to gain a million pounds this time again.. But halfway through the day was close to throwing up so im back to eating. And so specific on what im eating. I shouldnt have gone grocery shopping because i want none of that. And every chance i get im asleep. This is the week i started bleeding last time and dreamt last night i was bleeding so i was scared to go to the bathroom. But all was good. Ill just keep sleeping until 12 weeks

Thank you @Mummy2Corban it was so nice to see that little one wiggle around!

@Hoping4numbr3 maybe we will end up to be due date buddies!?

@sarah34 we very well could be June babies- my son was born three weeks early so we will see. My dates pretty solid- I should be done with the school year a week before baby is due!

@Mrs. JJ i think I will stick to sea bands =; haha!

@crusherwife44 I so feel you on the eating girl! The last week or so my appetite has returned and now instead of feeling sick 24/7 I also feel intermittent haaaaangeeeer haha.

So I got my numbers back, and at 4 weeks, 4 days my HCG is 3853 and my progesterone is 45. I'd definitely say I'm pregnant lol. I go back on Wednesday to get tested again to make sure it's progressing well!

@DaTucker - Congrats and welcome! I added you and your EDD to the 1st post. :flower:

@lupinerainbow - Congrats and welcome, you've been waiting for this for a LONG time, so glad to have you! I added your name and EDD to our 1st post. :flower:

@littlejune & @Hoping4numbr3 - We're glad to have you both, you're still June mommas at heart even if your EDD doesn't know! <3

@Mrs. JJ ty for keeping us haha :)

Fantastic HCG numbers @DaTucker

AFM- Last night I had these quick sharp pains in the right side of my uterus that made me hold my breath each time they hit. I turned on my left side and it went away so I am assuming tendons stretching. Today I am getting quick stabbing/pinching pains up my Wahoo. Sorry for the TMI but pregnancy is fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->