2019 Junebugs

I've been nauseous every day but i keep eating (especially Reeses puffs cereal) to keep it ok. My boobs are bigger and off and on really sore and heavy. I've had lower back pain here and there.

My worst pregnancy symptom rn is my bloating! My sore nipples are on and off and the nausea and MS come and go but I can’t get the bloat to go away! It’s tragic and really bringing down my self image :(

My pants are all very tight now. Been eating too much
My pants are tight too! :lolly: I do tend to show pretty early though because I’m the size of a child- but I was in maternity pants by 12 weeks with ds and I had to unbutton a pair of jeans yesterday.... going to be a long haul

Well ladies... just when I was beginning to relax a little - more spotting/bleeding this morning. I’m so upset and angry. I can’t do this :(

Well ladies... just when I was beginning to relax a little - more spotting/bleeding this morning. I’m so upset and angry. I can’t do this :(
Oh sarah. I feel you. I haven’t been on here at all much since my spotting episode last week, just trying to relax and get
On with things and hurry away the days until Thursday when my next scan is. But since tues eve last week, I have had 3 more episodes of pink spotting......but it only seems to be after a BM (sorry!) so I’m quietly hoping that all is ok with the baby and I just have a bit of cervical erosion or something. I see my midwife on Tuesday for the first time so I will discuss it with her then.
Do you have any associated pain with the spotting? Or any clots? Lack of both of those is a good thing! :hugs:

My worst pregnancy symptom rn is my bloating! My sore nipples are on and off and the nausea and MS come and go but I can’t get the bloat to go away! It’s tragic and really bringing down my self image :(
Oh. My. God. THE BLOATING!!!! :pop:

@lupinerainbow yes my Iya is like I-ya! Love your spelling of it though.

@sarah34 im so sorry to hear that! Hopefully it’s just one of those things and bubs is ok.

@helensamantha im sorry to hear that you’ve had a few episodes of bleeding too. The fact you say after a BM maybe your cervix is irritated??? Bleeding/spotting is scary. Hopefully your scan shows bubba all snug and cosy.

As for me I only feel like a bag of crap. No sore boobs and no bloating. Wish i could say I showed early but my bump is due to slack tummy muscles!!!! I can suck my bumps away till maybe 18-20 weeks! Haha xx

Oh sarah. I feel you. I haven’t been on here at all much since my spotting episode last week, just trying to relax and get
On with things and hurry away the days until Thursday when my next scan is. But since tues eve last week, I have had 3 more episodes of pink spotting......but it only seems to be after a BM (sorry!) so I’m quietly hoping that all is ok with the baby and I just have a bit of cervical erosion or something. I see my midwife on Tuesday for the first time so I will discuss it with her then.
Do you have any associated pain with the spotting? Or any clots? Lack of both of those is a good thing! :hugs:

No clots and no pain thankfully. Just a bit crampy. I just can’t believe this is happening again. I don’t think I can do this every 2 weeks.

No clots and no pain thankfully. Just a bit crampy. I just can’t believe this is happening again. I don’t think I can do this every 2 weeks.
I had quite a bleed at 8 weeks with my daughter too. Thankfully everything was fine and they couldn’t find a reason for the bleed. If only a miscarriage bleed was green or something so we definitely identify a bit of harmless spotting with something else to be worried about would make things much less stressful!!!

@sarah34 has it slowed/stopped now?

Yes it has slowed and pretty much stopped now but if it’s anything like last time it will probably start again in the morning.

I can’t get over how different this pregnancy is to my first with DS. I had absolutely no problems with him other than feeling a little sick in the mornings. This time is all day nausea, feeling generally poorly and spotting!

This is probably a dumb question, but does anyone know if headaches can be associated with pregnancy? I've had a solid headache ever since I started having nausea and I can't kick it. Three days of being sick to stomach with a nonstop headache is starting to drive me crazy lol

Yes i have heard headaches can go along with pregnancy.
I unbuttoned my work pants the other night. Idk if i will be able to hide this to 12 weeks.
Girls spotting i hope since it hasnt picked up that its nothing. Im taking that as a good sign. I keep checking every time i wipe. 1 more week and ill be farther than my miscarriage was. Life's been so crazy though it has taken away most of the worry

Yes headaches are normal. I had them bad with my first and I’ve had them on and off with this one. I use forehead which sometimes takes the edge off.

Argh yeah lots of headaches! Started feeling slightly nauseous today and yesterday, only really felt sick with my daughter... we will see!

Headaches are normal- I got them both times. Also about the spotting- not that this takes away the anxiety I know you are both feeling, but I had spotting with ds at 7 and 9 weeks and it was just due to a sensitive cervix- we get so so much blood flow down there that it’s really common to spot a little, it’s pretty sensitive tissue. Keep us posted though!

Headaches are totally normal unfortunately from all the hormones. Make sure you're drinking lots of water.

I too just had some light pink spotting. It was after a bm so I'm praying that's why. It was just the tiniest bit. I don't remember ever spotting early on with my DS, only later on after the dr would check me.

Hi guys, I’ll catch up with the new mommas tomorrow. Been having a rough weekend. Yesterday after walking through a couple stores I was totally exhausted by like 4. Went to bed with a headache, woke up with it and was so hormonal I cancelled my own birthday celebration. Stress, headaches, depression, not fitting in my clothes already. Ugh. Feeling so miserable the last few days. Anyone else?

Oh I see now I’m not the only one with headaches! I showered, had some half-caff coffee, ate, Tylenol, napped. Not sure what else to do. It’s so bad if I bend over the blood rushes to my head and it throbs so bad and I see stars for a few seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->