2019 Junebugs

Glad all your scans went well !!
Monday is mine ! I will probably start picking baby items up after Christmas.

Anyone feeling any movements yet? They say you feel them sooner with subsequent pregnancies. Sometimes I *think* I feel a little something but who knows... could be anything. Seems so weird to me that there's an apple-sized living being inside me and I can't even feel it. :wacko: My only indication is I keep getting fatter and I'm not allowed to drink. Pregnancy feels so surreal and abstract until you can finally feel baby.

Anyone feeling any movements yet? They say you feel them sooner with subsequent pregnancies. Sometimes I *think* I feel a little something but who knows... could be anything. Seems so weird to me that there's an apple-sized living being inside me and I can't even feel it. :wacko: My only indication is I keep getting fatter and I'm not allowed to drink. Pregnancy feels so surreal and abstract until you can finally feel baby.

Totally agree with you ! I sometimes forget that I am actually pregnant ! I don’t think it’s truely hit home yet .. that will come on Monday !

I’ve also had a rolling sensation on my left abdomen area since last week. Just felt it two or three times over the course or this week. Thought I was crazy at first ha but who knows !

Mrsjj the other night when i went to bed i really think i felt baby rollin. Kept lightly pushin down there and then lay still and a roll. Just a couple times. Tried again last night but nothing. That was the only time so far lol.

Today was my 12 week NT screening. Won't know blood results yet, but they said everything on the ultrasound was great! We took our DS and he loved it! Heartrate was 157bpm which is exactly what DS's was at 12 weeks. For some reason it still feels surreal. I felt a few random flutters but I keep telling myself it's way too early to be baby. I started feeling DS at 14 weeks though. Baby was sticking its tongue out :haha:
20181207_171021.jpg

So all of you that have mentioned already feeling baby... I'm only 11 weeks but last scan I was measuring about a week ahead, so baby is 12 weeks. I swear I've been feeling him. I thought it was maybe gas at first but it's always in the same spot, a slow pressure, then release. Or sometimes it's just a solid pressure for a while on the side baby has been scanning on (my right side). I felt a really abrupt "movement" in the same exact spot and that's what really made me think it might be baby. Surely gas wouldn't be in the same exact spot every time and at times hold there then slowly release. But maybe it can do that? Idk. I'm not a gassy person so idk it's norms :haha: Is that what those of you who think you've felt baby have been feeling? I'll feel dumb if I ever figure out it's not the baby lol.

I'm feeling a but sorry for my self. Never have I felt so ill in my life :( still itching not as bad but it's still there,

Morning sickness where I could only keep bits and bobs down has gotten worse. I haven't kept anything down in 3 days but ice cold water. Today I wake up and can't even keep water down. Got emergency Drs at 340. I'm starving my belly is rumbling. Nausea is all the time

Was never this bad with my boys. Feel really bad to say this I'm hoping it's a girl as hubby and me made the decision we would keep going till we had one. But if it's a girl we would stop. I feel selfish but don't think I could do this again. Sorry for the sad post no where else to vent

@mkyerby16 that has got to be the cheekiest baby!!!

I think I may have felt the tiniest flutters low down. Only in the evening when I’m laying still in bed. I dunno!

@emzeebob oh honey I’m sorry your feeling so rubbish. I struggled for weeks with nausea and throwing up. Breakfast stayed down but nothing else. I found ice water and chewing gum helped a bit. I must say that I’m starting to come out the other end now but about 2-3 weeks ago it really ramped up for a week or so but after that week it started calming down. Hopefully the dr can help. It’s a really difficult time. I must say I threw up and felt terrible for much longer with both my girls so maybe you do have a pink bump? Are you finding out babies sex?

Been admitted.to hospital. They asked.me.to have a sip of ice water. 10 minister that came back up :( had an anti sickness injection in my.bum lol going to have a drip.with fluids while I wait for another Dr. But they said I have some called hyperemeris gradsomething

@emzeebob Oh no. hyperemesis gravidarum is severe morning sickness. I am sorry you are experiencing this! Did you have that with your other pregnancies? Interesting how each one is different.

I have been feeling my baby more and more the last two days. LOVE IT. She is tickling me from inside to the point where I actually need to itch my skin. I do not toot after and gas does not tickle me lol. I also used my doppler and found her exactly where I am feeling the tickling. This is awesome :)

@emzeebob oops just read your post above that said you didn't have that with the boys! I hope you get relief soon!

@DaTucker do not feel dumb. You know what is normal for you. I too felt like what you are explaining at 12 weeks-13 weeks. Sometimes I still get it. I think it is when baby may be rolling over or moving from side to side. Feels like a ball is rolling slowly in your uterus lol. Now I get the tickles more frequently. You probably are feeling baby :)

OH man that’s bad morning sickness, must be dreadful!! I had nothing with my boys, the girl made me feel sick and so has this one - but never actually vomited. Either this is another girl, or my body is protesting at being pregnant again! Hope it eases up soon, think I felt it go at about 11 weeks

I think I may have felt baby but I’m not sure. Pretty sure I have another anterior placenta so prob won’t feel anything for ages yet

An injection in my bum. 2x bag of fluids and sent home with some tablets I have to take 4x a day. But I finally got some sleep and managed to keep some cereal down. Still feel nauseous but at least I'm not.beong sick. Thanks for asking. X

Ooo lovely scan pic MK cheeky monkey you have there !!

Emz - what a rough time you’ve had lately hope things start to settle down for you

Scan day tomorrow woop ! Appointment is not until 3pm!

@helensamantha , how’s the cheese craving going ? Mines relaxed a bit now haha . We will have to compare scan pics.

I’m so nervous/worried about my scan. Not even sure why I just feel unsettled .

@Babybump87 we all know those feelings lovely. It’s hatd waiting for the scan. I’m sure all is ok. Also would love to see a comparison of the cheese twins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->