2019 Junebugs

I'm gonna need to be removed from this group. I apparently had a MMC at 8w5d.

Best wishes to you all.

Oh no pretty :hugs: I am so deeply sorry. I’ve had a MMC, I know how bad it hurts emotionally. Everyone has a different experience, but from the bottom of my heart I wish it were any other way for you. :( keeping you in my thoughts hun. PM me if you ever need to chat. :hugs:

Was just going to post about my scan thanks for asking !!

Went amazing !! Best of all baby was measuring 13 weeks 4 days . So been moved forward 5 days( not even sure how that’s happened haha ) due date is now 13 June! Will post a pic saying it’s too large !

Ahhh lush! So happy for you! And now you’re a day ahead of me lolol!!

Cheese baby!!! Ah it’s the best being put forward! Mine measured 8 days bigger.... I’m not sure how as I would have had a fairly short cycle and I’m pretty sure I know when I ovulated?! But I’ll take the 8 days! Haha!

Cheese baby!!! Ah it’s the best being put forward! Mine measured 8 days bigger.... I’m not sure how as I would have had a fairly short cycle and I’m pretty sure I know when I ovulated?! But I’ll take the 8 days! Haha!

Hahaha !! I’m not even sure how that’s worked out with my cycles either as I have short cycles too! But like you I will deffo take it haha !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->