2019 Junebugs

@crusherwife44 - I want to get back to lifting too. Now that I'm feeling good and as soon as work slows down I can start working out again. Same problem for me though, it's been so long I'll have to go back to just lifting the empty bar for at least some lifts. I haven't gained any weight yet but I know I lost my gains and replaced it with more fat. :sad2:

A9B9D79A-E200-48FE-B6C3-46B60C5DEDD9.jpeg Good evening ladies! So I haven’t been on here at all for a little while and I haven’t caught up with anything.....
But I had my dating scan today, changed my EDD ever so slightly to 11th June, and I measured at 13+1!

helens - :cloud9: Beautiful scan pic!

Mrs.JJ - I hear you on the maternity clothes - DH got mine down from the attic. I was pregnant with DD in 2012 & DS in 2015.... so I've found my style has def changed a bit since then! In need of some new stuff unfortunately!

Alison not pregnant i would lift heavy. But taking those 13 weeks off im weak and dont want to push it. So yesterday i did shoulders after walking a small incline for 30 minutes and this morning the walking plus legs. I sat on the leg press and did like 3 with no weight added to the machine and didnt feel comfortable. I just did squats, side lunges, and uhh forgot what they are called.. On your hands andknees kicking back? Oh and some side leg raises. So started with bodyweight. I have gained 10 at 13 weeks but i ate constantly to not throw up. What about you?[/QUOTE

C149E233-E1F5-4082-8FB2-444F4F5963E0.jpeg
Asking for a friend who is roughly 7 weeks. I know spotting is normal, but did any of you ladies who spotted have a little red and pink show up and be nothing? She has an appointment early tomorrow morning but of course we're worried.
Hi just got back from dr. Had bleeding since Saturday plus some pains last night. So they did ultrasound today and baby is find measuring on time 13 weeks hb 168.
I had bright red and last night it was a lot. Dr said maybe it was a small tear on edge of placenta and excercises and sex this weekend cause it to come out. She said to lay off excercises and sex til it stops. Cervix look a little irritated but ok?? Kind of a mystery here is my photo it’s not very good but nonetheless

Alison not pregnant i would lift heavy. But taking those 13 weeks off im weak and dont want to push it. So yesterday i did shoulders after walking a small incline for 30 minutes and this morning the walking plus legs. I sat on the leg press and did like 3 with no weight added to the machine and didnt feel comfortable. I just did squats, side lunges, and uhh forgot what they are called.. On your hands andknees kicking back? Oh and some side leg raises. So started with bodyweight. I have gained 10 at 13 weeks but i ate constantly to not throw up. What about you?
After my appointment today I think I will stay away from legs for awhile because bleeding is so scary. I’ll walk and do arms. I may copy you and do inclined treadmill! Thanks for letting me know what u do.

Alison heck ya! If i were to see blood id probably go right back to laying on the couch when not at work. Im very sore from legs the other night. Pretty sure i lost all muscle.
Mrsjj i WISH i havent gained any! Lol i gained 50 with each boy. Lost the firsts weight immediately cuz i was 21 lol second i worked hard to lose it and never lost the last 10. But i am military so have to stay below a certain number. Just wanted to feel sexy pregnant this time. I just feel fat

@alison29 so scary having a bleed but yay to the scan looking good! Yay little bubba!

@Mark&Annie another lovely scan! So pleased all was ok and bubba looked good. Did you get your 20 week one booked?

No not yet! I have to phone today, it was late so the reception staff had gone home! At least it meant it was quiet

Hey girls!

My scan on Tuesday went perfectly. I was overwhelmed emotionally so I didn’t ask any questions, but I go back on the 18th for thyroid bloodwork and I’ll ask my questions then. OB said she’s perfect, no concerns. It was a nice long scan, I saw her face, fingers, toes, she was waving at me! It was so adorable. I didn’t get good photos, I asked for extra photos and apparently she thought that meant 4 pics on one little photo. I was bummed, but what I got to watch on screen was so amazing.

My next scan is Jan. 8th. Feels so far away! If they’re not too busy on the 18th I’m going to see if they can sneak me in for a little peek and ask for more photos. Wish me luck, lol!

Are you guys buying baby things yet?! I can’t help but not to!

Ahh fantastic wifeybby! I had a mooch about the shops today, so much lush stuff, but I think I have to wait for 20weeks, to know the gender before I get anything :D

@wifeybby so lovely to hear about your scan. Hopefully you’ll get squeezed in next time to get some more pictures. So much cute baby stuff about! We are team yellow so i only buy a few things to get us through the first few days. As for a cot and pushchair I’ll wait till closer to the time because of space! Super exciting times xx

I've only bought one Christmas dress so far for next year because it was just the cutest thing ever. But I also have 2 bathing suits that I bought when I was pregnant with my son and came across a clearance rack before we knew he was a boy.

I have been soooo tempted to buy girl things bc I have 2 boys already... fostered 5 boys in the past 2 years... I'm surrounded by all boys and boy things and I want a girl soooo bad that I've convinced myself I'm having a girl lol. I'll see something cute and tell myself. "Get it now, you can always sell it later if you have another boy." I've been strong so far, hopefully we'll find out the gender in January, I can make it that far!

Hey girls!

My scan on Tuesday went perfectly. I was overwhelmed emotionally so I didn’t ask any questions, but I go back on the 18th for thyroid bloodwork and I’ll ask my questions then. OB said she’s perfect, no concerns. It was a nice long scan, I saw her face, fingers, toes, she was waving at me! It was so adorable. I didn’t get good photos, I asked for extra photos and apparently she thought that meant 4 pics on one little photo. I was bummed, but what I got to watch on screen was so amazing.

My next scan is Jan. 8th. Feels so far away! If they’re not too busy on the 18th I’m going to see if they can sneak me in for a little peek and ask for more photos. Wish me luck, lol!

Are you guys buying baby things yet?! I can’t help but not to!
Sounds like a lovely scan! I hope you get great pics soon

Booked my next scan for 20weeks - 25th January soooo long! Wahhh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->