2019 Junebugs

Omg I got my shirts in today for my double announcement of adoption and pregnancy!! All we're waiting for is an official adoption date, then I can share my little man and baby with everybody! Time's ticking, though. I did these shirts with a Christmas announcement in mind and I haven't heard from the attorney in over a week. :coffee:

566687419.jpg

@Babybump87 They told me I was having a girl at 12 weeks 6 days by ultrasound and reconfirmed that at 14 and 16 weeks.

That’s interesting Hoping ! Did they confirm by pointing out or showing the ovaries? Or just the usual potty shot . The sonographer who did the scan said it was too early to tell, so didn’t even look anyway . Probably just didn’t want to say incase she was wrong !.

I think baby is a girl anyway but not saying that to anyone especially the person who annoyed me haha! I don’t know why it’s annoyed me so much . X

@Babybump87 It is all about the pubic bone I guess. Being flat? I do not think their ultrasound is high resolution enough to see ovaries but that would be pretty cool. So potty shots and just looking at the pubic bone is how they know. I also went to an ultrasound place that is high tech to find out.

Yay for the NT results :)

We’ve decided today that we’re going to be team yellow! I’m very excited and looking forward to the surprise. Any mamas who did this prior, any suggestions for appeasing family’s concerns or how to handle the baby shower. I would love any advice!

@Babybump87 It is all about the pubic bone I guess. Being flat? I do not think their ultrasound is high resolution enough to see ovaries but that would be pretty cool. So potty shots and just looking at the pubic bone is how they know. I also went to an ultrasound place that is high tech to find out.

Yay for the NT results :)

Thanks Hoping ! I’m over it for now until I see them in person hahaha ! Good to have your opinions though !

Have you any baby girl names in mind !

We’ve decided today that we’re going to be team yellow! I’m very excited and looking forward to the surprise. Any mamas who did this prior, any suggestions for appeasing family’s concerns or how to handle the baby shower. I would love any advice!

Ooo very exciting !! We stayed team yellow with DD1 no one even questioned our decision.

Baby shower you could do pink and blue decorations. Yellow and a light grey theme has been popular too . Animal themes .

@Babybump87 - Breelyn is her name :) I think I missed the story about someone annoying you about it being a girl? Or I forgot! LOL Pregnancy brain is real. Tell them to shut it and mind their own business bahaha.

@Babybump87 - Breelyn is her name :) I think I missed the story about someone annoying you about it being a girl? Or I forgot! LOL Pregnancy brain is real. Tell them to shut it and mind their own business bahaha.

Awww that’s a lovely name ! Good choice !
We don’t actually know if baby is a girl or boy yet ! Just someone commented on my 12 week scan pic saying baby is defiantly a girl I can see her ovaries?! . That’s why I got annoyed hahaha

OMG so I am lying in bed with a sudden high pitch noise in my right ear and I cannot get asleep from it! It’s so annoying and all I can think of if it’s its tinnitus !

I literally cannot get asleep because of it it’s really annoying me !

Ah no! Did you get much rest? On occasion I get ringing in my ears but not that bad!!! Not good.

So I had my midwife appointment on Monday! Heard babies heartbeat which was so reassuring... just need to feel proper movements and I’ll be happy. All was good apart from I either have low ferritin levels or something like I’m a alpha thalassemia carrier. We spoke about low ferritin and she’s getting me a prescription for iron but I didn’t really look at my notes until I got home. I may call her up and ask what the other means?!? I don’t see her again till 28 weeks!!!!

How’s everyone else? X

Was up all night been the GP this morning apparently my ear canal is inflamed so the air cannot get through. Will eventually pop soooner than later I hope ! Been given a nasal steroid !

I’d call your midwife if your unsure of anything but yayy for hearing baby’s heartbeat !

Sounds sore! Hopefully that clears up for you soon!

I can only call my midwife when she’s in clinic on a Monday or Tuesday!

Sounds sore! Hopefully that clears up for you soon!

I can only call my midwife when she’s in clinic on a Monday or Tuesday!

Thank you !
Oh that’s so annoying ! I’ve no idea on the other thing you mentioned but I also get low iron during and after pregnancy ! I usually ask for liquid iron .. doesn’t seem to make me constipated like the tablets do lol oh the joys of pregnancy lol

it’s easier if you google it! Haha! Yes I prefer liquid iron too.... the tablets make me feel yuk xx

Definitely use the liquid! I’ve been taking Floridix since I found out as I had low iron last time too. Need bit C and folate to help your body absorb it too.

So first Xmas family gathering yesterday and my two sisters in law guessed! I wasn’t planning on saying anything to everyone till I’d told my mother in law, and I had planned to tell my kids on Xmas eve.
So looks like I’m going to tell my kids today and the rest of the family tomorrow at Xmas gathering no.2.
I’m nervous telling my kids as I know how excited they’ll be, so everything has to be ok! I’d half wanted to wait until after the 20w anatomy scan just to be sure. But I guess I’m going to just do it.
Will be nice when everyone knows. I think! :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->