2019 Junebugs

Sometimes I think I feel something but really unsure so I’m going with no not yet.

I have a fear.
I have been having quite hot baths, not usually for long, but reading about possible birth defects/neural tube problems has made me feel all panicky. I can’t remember if I had hot baths much with the others, it’s winter here (northern uk) and I’m partial to a hot water bottle and hot bath.
Hmmm. Don’t like the fear :/

@Mark&Annie all my pregnancies I’ve used a hot water bottle throughout as it eases discomfort with my hernia and I love a hot bath too.... all my babies have been ok?!

I dunno on the movement front?! I think I do but I also don’t which is making me feel a bit paranoid. I think because I have a midwife appointment Monday (which usually they find the heartbeat) I’m getting a bit worried! Bring on the constant movements for reassurance!

@crusherwife44 you look fab! I wish I could get back into running now! My not running for a few months along with the horrible weather I think I’m out!!! Hahaha!!!

Thanks ladies.
Ive only felt the one roll that was obvious a week ago but this week i wake up on my side and roll to my back and its like baby rolled over while i was on my side and the hard uterus lump is over there for a few more minutes lol i keep poking it hoping to feel movement but nothing yet.

Sometimes I think I feel something but really unsure so I’m going with no not yet.

I have a fear.
I have been having quite hot baths, not usually for long, but reading about possible birth defects/neural tube problems has made me feel all panicky. I can’t remember if I had hot baths much with the others, it’s winter here (northern uk) and I’m partial to a hot water bottle and hot bath.
Hmmm. Don’t like the fear :/

Im in the U.K. too so I feel you with the cold weather ! , I’ve always have had hot baths both my girls are fine.

I feel sorry for my 2 boys if I'm not randomly falling asleep when sat down imbeing sick still. This pregnancy has really knocked me for 6.

Oh no Emz hope your feeling better soon and don’t be too hard on yourself these first few months can take it’s toll ! X

Emz I’m sorry your feeling like this. I know how you feel though... it’s hard work being sick and being exhausted while looking after little peoples. Hopefully you’ll start feeling better over the next few weeks x

Question... can you see baby girls ovaries on 12/13 week scan ? I’d say the answer is no

Last edited:
Mummy - I hear you. Sometimes I feel like I feel something, and other times, I think I've felt nothing and second guess myself. I have an appointment tonight & will feel better when I hear the heartbeat. <3

OMG you guys.... I just need to vent. I called in for my refill of Diclegis (anti-nausea/MS meds) on Thursday. Called my pharmacy on Saturday morning, and they said they hadn't gotten doctor approval yet. Took my last pill on Saturday evening. Surprisingly, yesterday was okay (despite me normally needing to take 2 pills). But this morning (after not taking anything last night) I am MISERABLE. So incredibly nauseous. I'm at work - I'm an ESOL teacher. I have been told I need to sub for the worst class in the school this afternoon. I am literally going to be puking in a trash can as these kids are going crazy and probably running out of the classroom. I am a mess. Ugh. No point to this, just complaining. :cry:

I wouldn’t think so or gender predictors would be all over it! Never ever heard that one!

Yeah I didn’t think so but someone I showed my scan pic to seen two blobs and said they are the ovaries . My DDs scans don’t have these blobs .

OMG you guys.... I just need to vent. I called in for my refill of Diclegis (anti-nausea/MS meds) on Thursday. Called my pharmacy on Saturday morning, and they said they hadn't gotten doctor approval yet. Took my last pill on Saturday evening. Surprisingly, yesterday was okay (despite me normally needing to take 2 pills). But this morning (after not taking anything last night) I am MISERABLE. So incredibly nauseous. I'm at work - I'm an ESOL teacher. I have been told I need to sub for the worst class in the school this afternoon. I am literally going to be puking in a trash can as these kids are going crazy and probably running out of the classroom. I am a mess. Ugh. No point to this, just complaining. :cry:

Oh no hope your day is going/went ok !

Oh no! That's rough! Big hugs Momma. Hope it went ok.

Thanks ladies. I made it through! The class was definitely crazy though. And the nausea REALLY didn't help - but at least I didn't actually throw up. I ended up having to call a parent on the spot and honestly can say they didn't get much work done. Heading off to my doctor appointment momentarily & will definitely make sure that I get that refill before this evening!!! Thanks for listening to me complain :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->