2019 Junebugs

Ohh that’s interesting Mark&Annie. Will keep they in mind should I need iron this time around!

Aww at least they only found out a few days before you expected to tell everyone ! Good luck telling everyone I’m sure your kids will be super excited ,in fact once you tell them , they will tell anyone and everyone they see I know my DD1 does !

@Mark&Annie i used to take my floradix or spartone with orange juice. I prefer liquid iron. I know what you mean about waiting for the 20 week scan makes you feel more secure once all is checked over properly. I love that your family guessed though. We had a family get together 2 weeks ago and I had planned to let my gramps find out by giving him the scan picture in a card and then let him tell everyone (my Nan died in September so I thought it would be a nice thing) but indigo walked into the room and just announced I was pregnant!!!! Haha!!!!

Mark&Annie that video was so cute! I love how they took so long to figure it out but then were so excited! My heart is full for you all <3

Thank you! I have 5 nieces and a nephew to tell tomorrow! Plus my mother in law, not sure how she will take it eeek!! They will think we are mad I’m sure :/

Aww that video too cute I love your boys reaction ( the one with the Santa hat on ! )

Haha good luck with telling the MIL, how do you think she will react ?

I was more nervous telling DHs parents this time around although they knew we wanted another child . They were both thrilled! Hope your MIL has a good reaction !

We told our sons quite early because of my sickness and hospital visits, my 7 year has asd so was getting anxious about me being ill all the time.so I wanted to put his mind at ease. He wasn't bothered lol. My nearly 4 year old is always asking how his baby in my tummy is, he told me it's a sister so we shall see

As for me still.no change :( still being sick at least can keep water down, I just can't eat dairy, stand up too quick, not eat enough or eat too much or do too much lol and thats with tablets pmsl

Am hoping and praying it doesn't last till.the end

Hey ladies! So I have been really bad at posting this pregnancy- oops! Anyway- 17 +2 today and we found out about two weeks ago we are having a GIRL!! Woo hoo! We are over the moon! And this girl, I tell you what, kicks night and day! I am in for it. Now to catch up on all the posts...

We told our sons quite early because of my sickness and hospital visits, my 7 year has asd so was getting anxious about me being ill all the time.so I wanted to put his mind at ease. He wasn't bothered lol. My nearly 4 year old is always asking how his baby in my tummy is, he told me it's a sister so we shall see

As for me still.no change :( still being sick at least can keep water down, I just can't eat dairy, stand up too quick, not eat enough or eat too much or do too much lol and thats with tablets pmsl

Am hoping and praying it doesn't last till.the end

:-( so sorry you're still feeling bad! I'm hoping it goes away soon!

I can't wait to be able to feel this little jellybean and to know the gender. I probably won't find out till the first week of February. I haven't decided what we'll do yet. With my DS we had the tech turn the screen when she got down to that part of the ultrasound and she put those pictures in a separate sealed envelope that we gave to my sister. We had a gender reveal party a few days later and had her plan a surprise to reveal the gender so she knew before us. She filled a pinata with blue confetti/little decorations. This time I'm thinking we'll just take our DS and find out at the ultrasound together then just do something cute to announce the gender to everyone.

Not much change here. Starting to feel like I'm just going to have both a cough and back pain for the rest of my life as it's been about two weeks for both and neither is going away. :(

Yeah a lot of girls does anyone know if they are having a boy yet ?! . Congrats Littlejune !!

We have never done a gender reveal. We just told people after we found out with DD2 didn’t find out with DD1 until she wasn’t born ! This time I might buy balloons and give them to DDs. I’m so torn on whether to find out this time though !

Is anyone struggling with food . I’ve totally gone off everything and either don’t enjoy it or leave half of my plate . I end up eating biscuits crisps etc all day mainly snacks can’t be good !’

I'm the same way with food! Very little sounds good. I eat a few bites and can't force anymore. I can probably count on one hand the servings of veggies I've had since becoming pregnant #-oSuddenly chocolate ice cream is a must though

It’s annnoying because I am hungry too! Ooo chocolate ice cream sounds good !

Hopefully it will pick up over the holiday when we usually pig out haha we usually have a lot of sandwiches and snacks food too which will help hopefully !

@Mark&Annie that was too cute!! "Does dad know??" Haha!

I'm also still struggling with eating. Even when I'm not nauseous, as soon as I eat something it comes right back up. I've tried everything. I absolutely do have to eat every 2 hours or I stay nauseous, but I don't see see what good it's doing if it doesn't stay down. Today water isn't even staying down. Can't take medicine for my migraine bc, yet again, the medicine won't stay down. This baby is more than making up for my easy pregnancy with DS.

@Mummy2Corban she already reminds me of my son :shock:;) did your little girl stay active outside the womb too?

@Babybump87 thank you!! Yes there are a lot of girls so far!

@Mark&Annie that was too sweet!!

Anyone else having Braxton Hicks earlier? Sorry if this has been posted in here- just a funny symptom I’ve had since about 15 weeks this time. My dr said it’s normal and happens earlier and with more intensity each pregnancy.

@littlejune yes! She is also a very determined young lady! She was early at rolling, sitting, crawling and walking! I think no wonder why she was so feisty in my tummy!

@DaTucker and @emzeebob im so sorry about the sickness! It’s so sucky! I’m a few weeks ahead of you ladies and around the same time as you I felt exactly the same but I’m definitely over that hump so I’ve fingers crossed that I’m the next few weeks you’ll feel better.

I’m not eating great but it seems as though I can’t eat as much in one sitting?! Maybe that’s a good thing though??? Haha!

I think I might be feeling baby??? I could be wrong but I’m sure I am.

I love all the gender reveal ideas. We’ve always been team yellow.

I wonder if June bugs is going to be more pink?! Exciting times x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"