• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2019 Junebugs

Oh how annoying such a special time was ruined MrsJJ! How exciting for the movements though it’s so amazing ! If your looking to do more scans I would go for any options that give you multiple chances to see your baby !

We are waiting for the 20 week scan like we did with DDs , we are both going back an forth on whether to find out sex of the baby . It will end up being a decision made in the room !

Welcome Jules congrats on your baby girl ! This thread is turning out to be all baby girls .. so far !

Mrs jj idk if you didn't catch my post a few pages back but doc put me at june 9 instead of 10 and won't be changing it. Just thought it hadn't changed on the first page. Thanks girl
There are tons of girls in here. Crazy. Hubs says girl but idk. We'll see in about a month.

Hey jules!

We are defo girl heavy so far!!! Currently we have 2 girls we like but nothing for a boy?!

@Mrs. JJ I would go multiple times as well. They typically recommend like 28 weeks due to baby having more fat on it. I do not care though. I have gone like 4 times cuz it is so cheap by me lol and this is also likely my last pregnancy as well. Even got a cool DVD at the 17 week ultrasound. I have watched it like 4 times already.

Has anyone been told they are having a boy ?? I’ve lost track if anyone has !

I have a midwife appointment on Wednesday cannot wait hopefully get to hear bubs heartbeat for the first time!

Urgh so now on top of the inflammed ear canal I’ve now come down with a horrendous cold . Congested nose , sore throat the full on works !! Arghhh I’m feeling really sorry for myself today not on a good run !!

I have a midwife appointment on Wednesday cannot wait hopefully get to hear bubs heartbeat for the first time!
Yes! EDD June 5 with a boy!

Thanks girls ! It’s so frustrating ! Hopefully the cold will pass soon as will the ear issues !!

Hope your LO recovers quickly Mummy ! Cannot wait for the long summer days now Christmas time is nearly over!

EXCITING! Hope you get to feeling better soon!!!

Mrs jj idk if you didn't catch my post a few pages back but doc put me at june 9 instead of 10 and won't be changing it. Just thought it hadn't changed on the first page. Thanks girl
There are tons of girls in here. Crazy. Hubs says girl but idk. We'll see in about a month.

Got you updated now! :thumbup:

I’m seriously coughing that much it’s giving me a sore stomach .. DH is off to the shops to get me some relief and some goodies for later haha

I’m seriously coughing that much it’s giving me a sore stomach .. DH is off to the shops to get me some relief and some goodies for later haha

Ugh I feel you. I coughed for 3 weeks straight. Thought I was finally getting better then woke up Friday and couldn't breathe through my nose now in addition to the stuffy nose the cough is back ](*,) Hope you feel better soon. What are you taking?

Oh no MK ! Thats so annoying! I’ve just been having soothers and hot drinks using vicks vapor rub. DH went and got me so cough syrup pharmacist said it was ok for me to use thankfully . It seems to have soothes my burning voice box! What have you been taking MK ?! Being ill when pregnant sucks big time !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->