2019 Junebugs

Lovely bumps ladies! I’ll post mine in a minute... sucked in bump and relaxed bump... can tell this is no.5!! Haha!

@wifeybby with my second I had real horrible low right sided pain which they said was round ligament pain. It wasn’t the normal ouch when sneezing or moving to quickly. This was horrible. I went in to check appendix but that was ok. They told me to do certain exercises to stretch those ligaments which helped a lot.

Datucker - OMG! That sounds awful you poor thing! Hope it's not as bad as it sounds! Ugh I don't think the nurse should have told you the size of the needle! I'd be kinda mad about that! I like to look away from needles and pretend it's not happening :haha: Seriously though, huge :hugs: and so sorry you have to go through that!

Sarah! Yay! Team blue! Congrats! :happydance:

@sarah34 - Yay! I updated our 1st post to show you're having a boy. :flower:

You ladies have the cutest bumps, I'm so jealous! I just have a big ol' fat belly that looks extra fat now. :haha:

@DaTucker - Those shots sound horrible!! I'm sorry! :hugs:

Congrats on :blue: - June needed more of boys!

Does anyone know what week we are supposed to start sleeping on our left side? I can't remember so I Googled it and one place said during your second and third trimester. Is that true?

Thanks everyone! We are so stuck for names. If I am completely honest I am a little disappointed as I would have loved a girl so we had one of each but my son is so happy to be getting a brother xx

Boy names are hard! I thought this baby was a boy for a minute. Couldn’t find a single boys name I liked for the life of me. Turns out, I love the name Reese (or Reece or Rhys); DH mentioned it and since it made the thought of a boy easier. I’m sure once you find a sweet boys name and find some more boy things you love, it will feel better. :hugs: and your son will absolutely love having a partner in crime! Pinterest and Nameberry have been helpful name finders.

I think I’m 100% happy this baby is a girl, it’s what I wanted deep down, but I still see some gender disappointment in me if that makes sense. Ok, it doesn’t lol - but I love to buy her pink dinosaur stuff, some space themed items, and blue clothes too. She has so much pink and girly stuff too though. I think I just want a boy someday too, but not knowing if I’ll get to have more babies, I’m trying to buy some neutral boyish things to feed that desire.

@wifeybby my 2nd DD looked super cute in girly boy stuff! And blue she really suited! Have you picked a name for your little lady?

@sarah34 its natural to want to have one of each but will be lovely that your boy has another to play with. At least you’ve got a while to choose a name. What is your sons name?

Last edited:
Our gender scan isn't till the 8th Feb. Feels so long away, I would love a girl (and I'm.craving sweets and fruit all the time) have loads of spots and hyperemeris, completely opposite to my 2 boys pregnancies but I think it's another boy. Hubby is one of 6 boys before his mum had a girl, will have to wait and see

We have out boy name though he will be Chester, too many girls name's on our list we shall see

But on another thing sickness has slowly stopped :) haven't been sick or nauseous for 2 days! 2 days!! Yay

@wifeybby my 2nd DD looked super cute in girly boy stuff! And blue she really suited! Have you picked a name for your little lady?

@sarah34 its natural to want to have one of each but will be lovely that your boy has another to play with. At least you’ve got a while to choose a name. What is your sons name?

Our son is called Oliver, mainly gets called Ollie for short. There are a couple I like that hubby really doesn’t like and vice versa!! We have got a while but I would like to settle on a name ASAP so I can feel like I can bond more with baby xx

@emzeebob thats amazing! Fingers crossed that you continue in feeling better! Chester is a really lovely name! And it’s great you already have a list of girly names.

@sarah34 i can understand wanting to give baby a name specially knowing what sex you have. We like to have a boy and girl name maybe a choice of 2 each unless we totally fall in love with a name. Struggling with second names too!!! Once we have the anatomy scan Friday I’ll start properly searching!

I need to take a bump pic too . Keep forgetting !

I am not sure about the side sleeping sometimes I sleep on my back but kinda propt up and sometime on either side. Maybe one of us should ask the MW on a next visit?.

We already have a boys name picked out. We really struggle with girls names mine and my girls names end with A . If baby is a girl will have a name ending in A also lol. . It just sorta worked out that way. We have decided to find out the sex on 24 Jan !! 2 weeks 5 days !

I didn’t dress the girls in too much pink either sometimes it was just pink overload! Baby’s/kids suit so many different colours it’s good to get a few different outfits too !

@Babybump87 does your boys name go with your girls? My girls are both I’s and my boys both C’s not totally intentional though.... so people are kinda expecting us to choose a I or a C. I dunno?!

Feeling frustrated. There seems to be so much “pressure” on parents to find out the sex of their baby that EVERYTHING is in blue or pink and I can’t even find a nice (non boring) unisex pair of curtains for the nursery ](*,)

Have you ladies started doing nurseries and the such yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->