• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2019 Junebugs

\\:D/Happy new year ladies! We can officially say we are having a baby this year

Wow yes !! Didn’t think of that !!!

Eeeeekkkk we are having our babies this year!! 23 weeks 2 days until my due date ! Don’t freak out haha

Oh no MK ! Thats so annoying! I’ve just been having soothers and hot drinks using vicks vapor rub. DH went and got me so cough syrup pharmacist said it was ok for me to use thankfully . It seems to have soothes my burning voice box! What have you been taking MK ?! Being ill when pregnant sucks big time !!

Nothing actually. When it all 1st started I was in 1st tri still and wanted to try to avoid taking any meds. Dr says I can do plan Sudafed or Robitussin, but fingers crossed I'm feeling a bit better today like it's all breaking up.

Nothing actually. When it all 1st started I was in 1st tri still and wanted to try to avoid taking any meds. Dr says I can do plan Sudafed or Robitussin, but fingers crossed I'm feeling a bit better today like it's all breaking up.

Glad your feeling better today ! Hopefully it’s clearing up for both of us now ! .

I’m sorry if I missed it - but has anyone had their 20 week scan yet? Mine is one week from today, and I’m nervous. :( Baby seems to be doing well but you never know. Any stories or advice?

My 20 week scan is next Friday. I find every scan nerve wracking.... but then I think that’s a normal worry for us all. We can’t see what’s going on. I’m sure all will be ok. Let us know how it goes.

I’m fairly sure I’ve felt bubba only very gently on the outside? Most evens I can feel movement now! Yes!

How is everyone’s bump coming along? I’ll try post my 19 week bump tomorrow.... can still suck most of it in though!!!! Haha x

@wifeybby I had the 18 week-20 week scan at exactly 18 weeks and baby is doing good :) I am not sure what advice I can give except try not to stress. I am sure everything is just fine :)

@Mummy2Corban There is no sucking in the tummy I got lol. Baby is low down but all my guts are pushed up. (lovely sounding right? haha) I haven't taken one bump picture yet. I guess I better get on that.

AFM- Is anyone else feeling baby every day now? I am feeling stronger little kicks in the morning and at night. Like right now while laying down. Loving it but I think this girl is going to be super active like my daughter was and will be beating up my ribs and what not very soon!

I'm 15+5 today and just starting to feel light little movements. I hate this stage where I can't properly feel movement yet and only get to go hear the heartbeat at the dr once a month, so you're always questioning if everything's ok in there. I go to the dr next week just for quick pee in a cup, blood pressure, listen with doppler and bloodwork to check for spina bifida risk. I cannot wait for my DS to be able to feel baby! My 20 week scan/finding out the sex probably wont be until the 1st week of February. Here's a bump comparison from last week.20190101_203602.jpg

My 4 year old being goofy while I was trying to take a picture of my itty bitty bump lol. Anyone else feel big but when you take a picture you realize there's nothing really there...

20190102_000758.jpg

I wish I was as cute as you two right now lol! Cute bumps ladies :)

@mkyerby16 I still use my doppler when she is calm and probably sleeping lol every day. I didn't have one with my first two so this is pretty cool this time but it does make regular appts seem kind of lame since that used to be the highlight was hearing the heart beat but now I do it on my own lol.

Well I've got an appointment tomorrow at 15 weeks. Kind of disappointed it won't be a scan appointment but at least I will finally talk to my actual doctor instead of his nurse practitioners. I like them, but they don't really know my file like he does and I have a lot of questions. Also can't wait to get more Zofran. I ran out of my prescription from my RE and need a new one asap!

Hi ladies :wave: Sorry I've been MIA.... It's getting harder to get on a computer to chat with you all lately - so busy!!!! A late Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to you all! Glad to see what you're all up to :flower:

AFM, not much to report. STILL have "morning" sickness - still taking Diclegis for it.... my 20 week scan is set for January 16th. We've decided to stay team yellow (although I'm at peace with it now, I may come to regret it when I'm nesting closer to EDD!) And I've been feeling baby with little pokes just about every day now :cloud9: I can't wait for DD to be able to feel him or her! Whenever I tell her that baby is moving around/poking me, she tries to feel. I can barely feel it myself so I know she won't be able to, but I can't wait for her to feel! <3

I’m sorry if I missed it - but has anyone had their 20 week scan yet? Mine is one week from today, and I’m nervous. :( Baby seems to be doing well but you never know. Any stories or advice?

Ours is tomorrow at 19+4!! I am a little nervous but will just wait and see. Also hoping to find out gender *fingers crossed*

Had my appointment today and found out ol being put on weekly progesterone shots in 2 weeks for the rest of my pregnancy :shock: the nurse who was explaining it to me also had to do them and said the needle is huge and the meds are thick so it's pretty painful. I had DS at 36 weeks and the doctor said they use it as a preventative measure for women who show a history of having preterm deliveries. This baby better stay snug in there if I'm going to be going through so much pain to make sure it happens!

Good news is I'm having my anatomy scan on February 7th!!! I can't wait to find out if we're having a boy or girl!

Had my 16 week midwife appointment. Heard baby’s heartbeat very fast and strong! Was great to finally hear it!

I’ve been referred to a ENT now due to the problem with my ear . It’s really getting me down been the same for the last 2 weeks. sound in my ear which is worse at bedtime. GP doesn’t think it’s tinnitus . They are of the opinion once my ear canal is no longer inflamed it will go. It’s stressing me out feel like it’s ruining this part of my pregnancy.

Anyone else ever had problems with their ears during pregnancy or otherwise ?

Good luck for your scan Sarah ! Hopefully they will be able to tell the sex of the baby .. wondering now if it’s a girl to add to our list or boy !!

Datucker - ouch those shots sound painful ! Hopefully they won’t be as bad as the nurse makes out . Long as you and baby are healthy. Yay for your scan too won’t be long !

Good luck at your anatomy scans! I’m finally getting more excited and less nervous for mine.

Went to the OB today for a yeast infection and some new left sided pain :( feels like round ligament pain but I’ve only had that while sneezing or moving too quick, not as a dull ache like this. I’ve read it can be a dull ache but had to be safe. We got a quick peek at baby, she looks great and so super cute :cloud9:

We’re planning to go for an elective 4D scan sometime soon... any recommendations on what a good time frame/week would be?!

I'm 15w 5d and I am sure I am feeling little pokes. I wasn't sure the last few days, but today I am. They are small and unexpected, and I've only felt them when I've been still, and even then only a few times today. Makes me so happy. :cloud9:

Scan day tomorrow woop ! Appointment is not until 3pm!

@helensamantha , how’s the cheese craving going ? Mines relaxed a bit now haha . We will have to compare scan pics.

I’m so nervous/worried about my scan. Not even sure why I just feel unsettled .
I’ve been out of it for so long! Sorry ladies and a hello!
Anyway, cheese craving has calmed a little, more of a “fancy” now rather than “give me cheese or I’m going to rip your face off” kind of thing!
I’m sorry for your loss prettyink :(
Mark&Annie that video was super cute, my daughter “didn’t get it” either when I first told her, bless her!! I took a video too but no idea how to upload it?!
Hope you all had a good Xmas and new year xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"