2019 Junebugs

@Mummy2Corban - I don't have a lot of symptoms in general, even in 1st tri but my pregnancies so far have been pretty much identical (Boy 5 years ago and girl now).

@julesmw - Not sure if it would help you but do you have a pregnancy pillow? Ever since I got a new one I swear I sleep like a log. I wake up once each night when my entire side goes numb so I can roll over. I've never slept so hard in my life, I don't know how I'll live without it once baby comes!

My little tummy monster is a right wiggly little thing!

In other news,
I miss wine. And gin. Mmmmmm G&T....

M&A, I was just thinking today how I miss drinking! It’s weird because I never cared for it much before! I miss the drunken feels lol

I'm Leicester UK,

Just brought out.push chair and had to get a new car. Realised 3.car seats/high backed boosters so won't.fit in my Ford focus. Am devistated :( that car is my baby,
So we got a Citroen c4 grand Picasso 7 seater it's.massive feel like I'm.driving a tank, but it has isofix which is good cos I brought a base with out pushchair.

Good thing about 7 seater though my son who has asd has already claim the seat in the boot and get some peace and quiet on his own.
Anyone have a 7 seater

Yeah I have a VW Sharan - it’s my second one, they’re great cars! All individual seats that you can take out and move around. Space for my 4 dogs if I have it as a 5 seat :) Looking at getting a custom made dog cage so I can have it as a 6 seat and get a couple dogs in!

We have a seat Alhambra. Think it’s similar to the sharan?! We currently have 2 seats in the boot and 2 in the middle

I am wondering how we are going to fit two high back booster seats and a newborn carrier in the back of our Ford Fiesta Zetec 2007 Model .

DD2 is moving to a high back booster seat with a five point harness on next month. DD1 already has her own seat she uses with the seatbelt!

I have not gotten a baby seat yet. Ugh I need to do that soon! 26 week glucose test on Thursday :( Gag! Lol. Hope everyone is well!

In my head aslong as I’ve got the essentials around 34/36 weeks I’m ok! When do you ladies start thinking about hospital bags? Or homebirth ladies when will you start getting stuff together?

Good luck for your test @Hoping4numbr3 !

BIL&SIL surprised us over the weekend with 2 really cute baby outfits Mickey Mouse ones ! Dungaree set . Think it may be his coming home from hospital outfit depending on when he is born !

It was DD1s birthday yesterday was delighted that most people turned up to her soft play party! She had a brilliant time and was spoilt by her friends and family !

I’ve been hit with a terrible case of backache today ! Thursday is V day for me !

How would you ladies go about potty training a really stubborn 3 year old !!?

DD2 will happily walk around in a wet/ dirty pull up and not even tell you if she needs changing ! We did try a few months back to train her but just ended up with so many wet and soiled underwear it was ridiculous !

She knows what the toilet is for and can talk very well for her age so I just don’t understand her stubbornness !! It’s really frustrating !

We have already bought her a seat which she picked herself , have a reward chart and also let her pick new underwear! Nothing works she either wets or soils her pull up or knickers!

Any tips on how to go about this again ?!

So glad DD had a good party!

And who doesn’t love outfits for baby!!! Eek!

As for potty training I had the same issues with my second. She was 3 years and also pretty advanced for her age but just wouldn’t stop using her nappy. In the end I just went cold turkey. I found ASDA done a child’s knicker liner thing for potty training so if she wet herself it wouldn’t go everywhere. I just kept up with a chart and rewarded her with sweets on occasion if she done so many wees. Not much advice really but just stick at it... one day it will just click. I actually delayed potty training my 3rd as my 2nd was such hard work!!!! Goodluck lovely!

I'll prob start geting my bag together around 30. My first I did it around 35 and he came 15 days late. My second my waters went at 36 weeks and I hadn't packed it lol, got sent home over night to see if contractions started and to go back at 8am to be induced so packed when home. But baby was good weight (6lb 10) but he was tiny none of the newborn or first size fit him. Had to send mil to boots to get preemie stuff for me.

How many months is 24 weeks ? Is it 6 1/2 months ? .

How are you counting your pregnancy in months . I know everyone has a different opinion on this pregnancy is 9/10 months

I’ve been going by weeks, but found this yesterday as I thought I was 6 months but I’m not quite yet! I will be on Saturday!

Congrats to all of us here who have made it this far! :hugs:

B9CC02F6-2AA9-41C8-BADF-57170D0A04CF.jpeg

@emzeebob - I just ordered a 7 seater SUV the other day, I'm SO EXCITED. Just waiting now for it to come from the factory. I'm coming from a very tiny/sporty car I could barely get my son in and out of so it's going to be a big difference but also I've been driving my husband's huge truck around so I guess I'll get used to it quick.

@Hoping4numbr3 - I just did my glucose tolerance test yesterday too. My doc let me do one where I go get my blood drawn and then eat breakfast (french toast with syrup, etc) and then go back for the 2nd blood draw 2 hours later, no glucola drink. I'm nervous, hope I passed. Last time I was borderline and had to do the 3-hour test which was awful.

@wifeybby - Same for me, I usually go by weeks but will be 6 months according to that chart Monday.

Seems crazy there are still more than 3 months left. I feel like my bump really popped the last few days, It feels so stretched and uncomfortable I can't imagine how I can get any bigger but from my previous pregnancy I know I can. :haha:

I’ve been going by weeks, but found this yesterday as I thought I was 6 months but I’m not quite yet! I will be on Saturday!

Congrats to all of us here who have made it this far! :hugs:

View attachment 1055819

I did find a chart but it’s different to yours. People have started asking me now , how many months I am , as I have been saying it in weeks up until now .

214AACE8-C21C-46C7-9CCD-E12C8CB045C2.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"