2019 Junebugs

In my head aslong as I’ve got the essentials around 34/36 weeks I’m ok! When do you ladies start thinking about hospital bags? Or homebirth ladies when will you start getting stuff together?

I am going to start getting my bag together early May lol I like to be prepared haha . It will be packed and re packed so many times

So glad DD had a good party!

And who doesn’t love outfits for baby!!! Eek!

As for potty training I had the same issues with my second. She was 3 years and also pretty advanced for her age but just wouldn’t stop using her nappy. In the end I just went cold turkey. I found ASDA done a child’s knicker liner thing for potty training so if she wet herself it wouldn’t go everywhere. I just kept up with a chart and rewarded her with sweets on occasion if she done so many wees. Not much advice really but just stick at it... one day it will just click. I actually delayed potty training my 3rd as my 2nd was such hard work!!!! Goodluck lovely!

Thanks very much !

We had a really good afternoon ! No accidents and she asked every time ! I seen those knicker liners on line such a good idea ! I think the only thing I can do now is just enforce going to the toilet more and looking out for her cues !

I don’t like the potty training stage at all lol

Oh wow! What a little button! Those scans are always so amazing. Glad everything is looking good!!!

Well I’m now on double digits! 99 days... but going by previous baby will be late! I just go by weeks... gets confusing working out months! Haha!

Has anyone got babies first outfit sorted yet??? If so what is it?? Pictures please!

And yay for a good day potty training!!!! Let’s hope it continues. Potty training is stressful at times but worth all the effort.

I haven’t even thought about packing a hospital bag! It all seems so far off. And for that matter, we have no idea what we will be bringing him home in. Probably a cute pair of PJ’s. My daughter was 5 days late and I’m feeling very opposite with this pregnancy, like he will come early. I just can’t wait to make it to my V-Day, which will be next Wednesday. 23 weeks today though and can’t believe we’re ove half way there!

Totally starting to stress out . GP called and said my B12 is low , folate and iron is ok ? I thought the others would be low too if the b12 was . Obviously I stupidly googled it and it came up pre term labour and other effects it could have on the baby . I’ve only ever had low iron in pregnancy and b12 a few months after the birth of DD2 . I’ve got to go for repeat bloods tomorrow !

When was that picked up hun? Did they tell you your levels? Xx

Went for the bloods Friday got the call today .
She didn’t say what the levels were.

Bloods were normal at my booking in appointment and nothing was abnormal in either of my scans .

So I guess it’s a recent thing? Hopefully they aren’t to low so it doesn’t cause any issues. I know these things are a worry..... it’s hard not to google things! X

So I guess it’s a recent thing? Hopefully they aren’t to low so it doesn’t cause any issues. I know these things are a worry..... it’s hard not to google things! X

Thanks mummy ! I’m guessing it’s just something that’s happened over the course of the last few weeks. Google is my enemy why do we do it to ourselves aye xx

We all do it! And usually all it does is bring up the worst. Like you say hopefully it’s just happened recently and with the right tablets? Those levels will be back to normal!

Turns out my iron is low which explains the low b12 ... not as stressed now ! Gotta see the GP next week !

Awww those 3D pics are awesome!! Cutie !

I figured my Iron was a little off too since I been feeling fuzzy brained or spaced out. Started taking better prenatals with the iron and I feel better slowly but surely. :) Glucose test in 1 hour and a half. Fun fun! lol @Mrs. JJ I wish they would let me do it the way you did but I will just have to drink the nasty drink. Take it like a shot and chug it down quick lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->