2019 Junebugs

I figured my Iron was a little off too since I been feeling fuzzy brained or spaced out. Started taking better prenatals with the iron and I feel better slowly but surely. :) Glucose test in 1 hour and a half. Fun fun! lol @Mrs. JJ I wish they would let me do it the way you did but I will just have to drink the nasty drink. Take it like a shot and chug it down quick lol.

Glad your feeling better with the prenatals !

Good luck with your test

What pram is everyone getting / have ?

My mind is going into overdrive all things baby related today haha !

I am pretty sure I will be having to do the 3 hour glucose test for the first pregnancy ever! BOOO. Didn't have to do it with my last two pregnancies. Not looking forward to this.Oh well is what it is!

Last edited:
I am pretty sure I will be having to do the 3 hour glucose test for the first pregnancy ever! BOOO. Didn't have to do it with my last two pregnancies. Not looking forward to this.Oh well is what it is!

Oh no ! Hopefully it won’t be as bad for you xx

Going for my one hour glucose screen here in a few. Dreading it! I’ve done the 3 hour before with my RE while determining a PCOS diagnosis. Not fun, but my levels were on the high end of normal. But still normal. I feel like I’ll for sure fail this screening lol

Hello mommies-to-be!

I hope you don't mind me posting this here.

I'm a UK based TV producer (also expecting my first baby in July!), and I'm working on a taster documentary project for a National US broadcaster (in the commissioning stages so not being broadcast at this stage) looking at how developments in scanning technology allow us to now follow our baby's journey in the womb closer than ever before!

I'm looking for a first time mom-to-be, ideally East Coast USA, who may have a scan coming up, or would be happy to have a baby scan in the next week or 2 (we can cover the scan cost and reasonable travel expenses) and let us film it.

If you're interested in taking part please get in touch ASAP and I can give you more information. This is a lovely opportunity to have a part of your pregnancy journey documented and get another sneek peek at your little one! We can also supply you with the edited footage as an extra thank you for taking part.

Either reply to this thread with a way I can contact you, or drop me an email at [email protected].

Look forward to hearing from you all and hearing your baby stories!
Jess

Going for my one hour glucose screen here in a few. Dreading it! I’ve done the 3 hour before with my RE while determining a PCOS diagnosis. Not fun, but my levels were on the high end of normal. But still normal. I feel like I’ll for sure fail this screening lol

Fingers crossed you don’t fail good luck !

Thanks bb87! I should get the results early next week. I felt well at the one hour mark and after, hoping that’s a good sign.

We have baby’s first outfit, and first photo outfit chosen :cloud9: I’ll post a pic soon, things are still a little crazy here with the move lol buying her clothes has been one of my favorite pastimes :haha:

Ladies I’ve never had to do that test but I’ve heard lots of stories about it! Hopefully all is well with that.

@Mark&Annie Your bump is lush! Happy v day!

@wifeybby i look forward to seeing little misses first outfit! Super exciting. How are things with the house?

@Babybump87 we just got a secondhand mountain buggy duet. Cooper will be 2.2 years when baby comes and with this being baby no.5 I need to be able to strap him in at certain times. Carrycot turns into a parent facing seat too so that ticks boxes for me! Once cooper is a bit older I’ll just go back to a single. What have you decided on?

Hey ladies so I just need some advice. So we went in for our anatomy scan a couple weeks ago at 20w exactly and everything seemed good but they told us they couldn’t see his heart very well, so not to be concerned if we were scheduled to come back. At that appointment to discuss results we were told to come back for a follow up scan in a week. We had our follow up scan 2/15 and the sonographer made comments about how he was in a much better position and showing himself well and even mentioned that they thought they saw an echogenic focus on the last scan but it definitely wasn’t noticeable this time. She made me feel very reassured actually and was happy that we went. Well yesterday I get a call from our doctor saying that they still didn’t get good images of baby’s cardiac output flow and we need to go to the high risk center in our area for a better scan. I wasn’t concerned before this call but now feel like something could be going on and no one is telling me. Does anyone have any advice or have any similar stories? I’m starting to feel extremely stressed about this pregnancy which is the opposite from my daughters.

Hey ladies so I just need some advice. So we went in for our anatomy scan a couple weeks ago at 20w exactly and everything seemed good but they told us they couldn’t see his heart very well, so not to be concerned if we were scheduled to come back. At that appointment to discuss results we were told to come back for a follow up scan in a week. We had our follow up scan 2/15 and the sonographer made comments about how he was in a much better position and showing himself well and even mentioned that they thought they saw an echogenic focus on the last scan but it definitely wasn’t noticeable this time. She made me feel very reassured actually and was happy that we went. Well yesterday I get a call from our doctor saying that they still didn’t get good images of baby’s cardiac output flow and we need to go to the high risk center in our area for a better scan. I wasn’t concerned before this call but now feel like something could be going on and no one is telling me. Does anyone have any advice or have any similar stories? I’m starting to feel extremely stressed about this pregnancy which is the opposite from my daughters.
Sorry this is adding stress for you. I would hope that they would have told you already if there was something to be truly concerned about. We had an issue show up similarly to this with my son’s kidneys at 20 weeks and had to repeat the US a few weeks later with a repeat US after he was born. All turned out fine. But I know the worry. Hoping all is fine with your baby and that the docs are just being extra cautious

We have got the Mothercare Orb in Black . I love it so glad we can use it again ! It’s in almost brand new condition too so I can’t really justify buying a new pram , plus we have the adaptors to turn it into a travel system ! I can still look at all those fab prams though ! I do need a changing bag any ideas ?

So sorry your going through a stressful time. I would like to think if they seen something wrong they would have told you. Hopefully they are just being extra cautious and wanting to get all their measurements etc correct . When is your scan ? Fingers crossed all ok !! xx

Oh hunny hope the hospital are just being cautious, at our 20 week scan they said Chesters organs were all good but he was too small bit in proportion, I have to have scans every 4 weeks now. These babies like to worry us don't they
As for me, wish I hadn't worried I hadn't felt him yet. The little monkey doesnt stop moving I swear. It's not even kicks it's like he's spinning or rugby tackling my side. I can't sleep because of it lol

I had the mother care xpedia with both my boys but this one I've already brought the cosatto ooba it's lush

@Shanlee16 im sorry they called back. Hopefully just them wanting to double check things??? Keep us updated.... be thinking of you and bubs.

@emzeebob whens your next scan? Just googled that pram... what colour one did you get?

@Babybump87 i need ideas for a change bag too! I keep looking but just don’t know! I love pushchairs but decided on a secondhand double as cooper won’t be in it for long so didn’t wanna spend loadsa money on a new one. Does mean I might be able to get another single though!!! Hahaha!

@emzeebob good luck for your next scan hopefully baby will be great ! Lovely pram too !

@Mummy2Corban - I had just a plain black one with the girls that I got to go with the pram but always hated it . I gave it to the girls a few months ago for their baby annabell dolls lol . What colour is your pram ? It’s a lovely double btw !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->