2020 Christmas bargain thread

I just bought some things at La Redoute and they have early Black Friday deals and 40% off everything. I bought a lovely cashmere jumper that was down from £98 to £58 and a reed diffuser that is down from £14 to £11.

£5 off £25 at Entertainer - code 5OFF25

2 days left on offer

£5 off £25 spend at ELC

Code - 5OFF25 ends Thursday

Aww I remember ELC. I didn't even realise it was still going, or is it just online these days?

I remember it having it's own shop then merged into Mothercare here. I wonder if it's partnered up with Entertainer as they have the same offer on?

I feel like they have partnered with the entertainer, I'm sure when I was in store some of the signs in the bit with the babies toys said elc but I could be imagining that

I think they have partnered with The Entertainer as when I went onto their website the other day I saw ELC :shrug:

Used to love going to our local Mothercare!

Shame they all closed down ! I loved Kiddicare too . Was like a kid in a sweet shop when we used to go ha

Mothercare is apparently back but as part of boots so I'm not sure it would be the same experience and you'd only really get it in the massive stores.

It's a shame how many good traditional shops have closed down over the years. I still miss Woolworths! That was amazing at Christmas :cloud9:

Miss Woolworths I guess a close comparison is Wilko :shrug:

Yeah it is similar with the range of products they have. I think a lot of it is nostalgia :haha: the time spent as a teenager looking at the CD chart wall, or after I just left school going in and terrorising my boyfriends mate who worked there by moving things about while he was putting them out. :haha:

Yes I think Wilko has taken the Woolworths stamp and Entertainer has taken ELC, and now Smyth's had replaces Toys R Us.

I loved being to play with the actual toys in ELC. They always had a few opened toys, a train set up or an art easel. Like a mini day out ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->