while your far away and dreaming,
i could spend my life in this sweet surrender,
i could stay lost in this moment forever,
every moment spent with you is a moment i treasure,

i don't want to close my eyes, i don't want to fall asleep
cause i miss you baby,and i don't want to miss a thing,
cause even when i dream of you, the sweetest dream would never do,
i still miss you baby, and i don't want to miss a thing,

Wouldnt worry about it, we wont be around after December to care about getting hit if some are to be believed :)

According to you tube:haha: it comes close in 2029 and only then will they know if its going to hit us in 2036...xx

Wouldnt worry about it, we wont be around after December to care about getting hit if some are to be believed :)

I remember seeing on the news several months back that researchers found a previously undiscovered segment of the Mayan calendar that showed the world isn't supposed to end in December. See? We still win!

I remember seeing on the news several months back that researchers found a previously undiscovered segment of the Mayan calendar that showed the world isn't supposed to end in December. See? We still win!

well theres a surprise, normaly they would wait till after the event to say "oh no actualy we discovered it will be a different date" just like every other so called prophecy.

Shame if it doesnt, would be quite exciting to see the end of the world as it happens haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->