21, Pregnant, Scottish, Due 10 July 2013 - Any Buddies out there?

PerthLady91

Mummy of two and TTC
Reaction score
Hey everyone :)

I'm 21 years old, married living in Perth in Scotland! So excited at being pregnant and feeling great (minus the sickness and tiredness!) and just looking for a port of call for symptoms, problems, help, etc :)

Hi PerthLady! My name is Jenna and I'm from Indiana in the states... I'm 25 and my OH is 28... We are expecting our first on July 1st! :flower:

Aww congrats! :)

How has your pregnancy been so far? Have you had many symptoms?

xx

So far, so good... My OH says my breasts are getting bigger and I know they are more tender. :dohh: I've got some unattractive pudgy bloat going on in my midsection. :haha: I feel like I am am either peeing, passing gas, or being constipated ALL of the time. Which are all very attractive attributes. :wacko:

I've not been sick yet, but I find that I am very queasy in the afternoons and evenings. Usually between 4p and 10p for about 2 hours at a time. :sick:

I had my first appointment for confirmation on November 9th and I got to see my little Swedish Fish. My next appointment isn't until December 18th and my OH is going to try to go with me! :happydance:

How about you? Morning sickness? Strange cravings? Etc?

Not been too bad although feel sick all the time, really really tired (needing 10+ hours sleep a night at the moment!) and I'm the same - peeing/passing gas/constipated all the time! :(

Had my first scan this morning and got to see the wee guy/girl - dead excited now!!! :)

Awwww... That's super exciting! The scans are so nice! I'm also tired :coffee: all the time... I usually go to bed early, but some nights I wake up around 2-3 in the morning and have trouble going back to sleep... Kinda like today! Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->