21, ttc #1, looking for buddies :)

futrbabymaker

Growing!
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new. I'm 21, engaged to an amazing man and planning our family. I know nothing about charting, traking, or basically anything but I'm trying to learn. I've been reading books about ttc and have gotten rid of most of the caffeine I consume as well as try to limit my alcohol intake. My fiance quit smoking a year ago in June to help with our efforts also. Is there anyone out there who is in a similar situation or has insight? Want to be buddies? Also, af for me is rarely regular, and usually very heavy but last summer I used an ovulation test for a month straight [minus af days] and it never had a happy face. So I wonder if I ovulate during af? Eew.

i definitely can't help you understand any of that stuff, so apparently i'm in the same boat that you are! :)

I'm 21 ttc#1 too! I'm on my 3rd cycle off yaz bcp n was expecting a pos pregnancy test by now. It's cool to know there r other young women that are mature enough to plan for a baby.
I'm kind of an obsessive person by nature so I've probably read and researched every fertility and baby book there is. As well as scoured all the ttc forums so I'm full of good tips.

Yes, it is good to know. Good luck and baby dust to you. I'll take any advice you have :) I'm so ready to be a mom, I learned from my parents mistakes and I know my kids will be well taken care of.

Hi ladies, I am 23 ttc #2. I use opk's and also chart my temps and CM. It's a great way to figure out whats going on inside your body. I was so confused by my cycles after stopping Nuvaring and it has really helped me to feel more in control every month. If you have any questions, I'm glad to help :)

Hey every one im 21 and ttc # 1.

Very excited to be talking to people and sharing thoughts :flower:

Im 9dpo today and the wait is just killing me.. tested twice already and bfn! :dohh: even though I know its too soon.

I just came of bc last month so i dont think I realy expect anything this month but I guess that doesnt stop me from hoping!!:haha:
Im taking vit B6 this month and I think its really helping as normally I would have af by now.. Ive taken breaks off the pill a few times over the last 6 years and normally I would have AF every 3 weeks!!

Hey ladies! I'm 23 and ttc #1. I'm using an app on my Andriod to help chart things, along with countdowntopregnancy.com. I'm so ready to be a mother! I'm on cd 7, just ready to o already!

I'm 19, married for 10 months now and TTC #1. I have PCOS so I have a rocky road ahead of me and the past 6 months have been hard. I have done some reading and researching so I hope I can help a little bit. I've never done temps or tracked my cycle because my cycle is like Houdini. A mystery. I'd love advice. I want nothing in the world more than to be a mummy. It's everything to me. I come from a very loving family with a super maternal mum. All my friends run to her for advice and questions. I know I've inherited that and I just can't wait. Baby dust to everyone x x x

Hi everyone :thumbup:
I'm 20, 21 this year, and OH is 19. We live in the UK and have been ttc since January this year. For the last 2 months ive been drinking raspberry tea and using opks. My cycles are usually between 27-30 days. I should be due af by the 20th-21st :)

I know how you feel about your mum and wanting to be a mum, jessmindah, my mums the same :) we'll get that bfp soon! xxxxx

Hey Ladies! How's everyone doing? It's been pretty quiet. Any plans this weekend?

:hi: everyone! I'm 21, DH is 24. We've been married for 3 years & we're TTC#1 after 2 mc's & I have PCOS! I use OPK, temp & chart cm (when I remember!)

Going to run through & read everyone posts now :)

Jessmindah, are you anything for the PCOS? I was just diagnosed last Friday & am on Metformin (not fun!) I bet if you chart/use OPK's, it will help you understand your cycles better. they've been a godsend for me! I'm on CD 59 since my MC, which is double of what my cycles should be.. I finally got crosshairs on my chart today, if it wasn't for charting, I'd still be confused & in limbo land..

Belle254, what does the raspberry tea do?

TTC My 1st, what do you chart? temps, cm, symptoms?

Hii :) Floridagirl apparently raspberry tea is supposed to strengthen the lining of your womb or something, not quite sure about specifics but ive heard it can help with labour if you drink it whilst pregnant. i thought id give it a go whilst ttc! :winkwink:
xxxxxx

Ohh, interesting. Didn't know that.

So how long has everyone been TTC for?

I've only been ttc since january, so nearly 5 months. its getting fustrating! xx

Really, we've been TTC since January also. Although my cycles are longer, and since my mc in March, I haven't had an AF.. So technically I'm still on Cycle#3!?! It is very frustrating.. Have you started using anything additional to help with TTC besides the tea?

Sorry, I JUST figured out how to find my previous posts. Anyway, Good luck to all of you. Add me if you want to be buddies.

Oh, and we have been ttc off and on for over a year with a small break.

I'm on Metformin as well. Dr just recently doubled my dose. I have no side effects from it so not much to complain about. I got diagnosed when I was about 15 but never really thought about it cos I was just on the pill. Wasn't till I got married last year that I started to think abit deeper about it. Now since TTC it's upsetting.

Past two weeks I've been crying all the time. My lack of baby is making me depressed. To the point of sleeping ALL THE TIME. and having really weird dreams. Trying to relax and not stress but easier said than done.

Happy to have the distraction of moving within the next few weeks. Starting August I'm going to chart temps definitely and cm's maybe.

Just a tip, I've just bought an e-book written by a lady called Beth Kiley called Personal Path to Pregnancy. She has really good information and keeps you updated by e-mail with anything new she finds out. It's really worth checking out.

She writes in there about Raspberry tea. It is supposed to help with fertility so I'm going to give it a go as well.

Start of August I'm getting REALLY serious. Sorry about the long post. It wouldn't stop coming out.

Baby dust
Love Jess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"