21, TTC, AF due to start Tuesday, looking for buddies :)

I made a huge mistake of talking to my husband about all of this ovulation stuff. It's such a mood killer. H

I made a huge mistake of talking to my husband about all of this ovulation stuff. It's such a mood killer. H

He is getting tested on Thursday and I can tell her is getting to worked up about it. I so hope he is going to be ok. I do feel sorry for him. Can't be easy for the men :nope:

Hi Nikki yea im good thanks hun, how are you?

Still a bit stressed about the whole charting milarky! Think im going to fob it off next month and try the sperm meets egg if im not lucky with this cycle! Its far too much stress and worry for me! I want to enjoy :sex: with my hubby not have to worry whether its the right day of the month to be doing it lol!!!

Im dying for my weeks holiday to come round!!! not until mid october though :( are you going anywhere for it Sarahtia?!

Oh babynurse i know how that feels i have a younger brother who has just turned 1 and for his birthday i had to head out to the shops :( also my best friend is having her baby on Monday of which im her birthing partner :( so yea, i feel your pain!!!

Thanks for the add Queenie hope everything goes well with your hubby's tests, im sure he'll be fine :D

Lots of sticky baby :dust: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hi:

we are just going down south 4 a week just 2get away for a lil break so nufin big but hopefuly i wont cum bk so stressd. it wil soon cum round not long til october nw.

queenie23 [-o< your husbands test comes back fine

Hope your husbands tests come back okay Queenie! :hugs:

Aww bless you Jess! If you are feeling that way it might be better for you to take a more relaxed approach to it and just have fun! :) Still have my fingers crossed for you for this cycle! :hugs:

Hope you have a great time away Sarahtia! :) xx

Yea i think thats a good idea hun, starting to constantly wonder whether i have/havnt, will/wont! its stupid so as of next month im just going to have :sex: every other day for the whole month and do it that way :)

When the time is right it will happen :D hope your good sweetie xxxx

I'm good thanks chick, full of beans today! How are you? Tattoo still sore?
Thats what we have been doing this month, baby dancing every other day since cd6 :) but I'm going to jump him when he's home from work too! :rofl: xx

Thats good to hear :D Tattoo is ok not sore any more just bloody itchy lol!!
Well we have done it every night since cd7 but going to stop that after the weekend and go back to every other night because im bound to O between now and Sunday! (i bloody hope!) haha we shall see.

Im gunna jump mine when i get in from college tonight which wont be until 9.30pm :( The joys of all day working and then evening classes haha!!!

Have fun baby dancing!! :D xxxxx

Are you scratching it? Cos' I know I would be! :haha:
I think I'm close to ovulating too! I noticed looooads of ewcm today (sorry, tmi!) and that's been the first time since having my son I've noticed a good amount! It's weird though, I conceived my son around this time of year as well and also my first pregnancy... spoooky! :wacko:

Where do you work? My OH isn't in until about 12:20am tonight, I waited up for him last night and will do tonight as well! :D He knew what I was after, but it was the most fun I've had in a while.. if you know what I mean! ;) :haha:

xx

thanks i cant wait so looking forward to it

so glad i nt tempin think it sounds so stressful. i think just doin ov sticks are bad enough :haha:

if it dont happen this month dont think i will even do ov sticks nxt month.

what tattoo did u get jess?? i love tattoo's got 2 so far.

so i av a question about checkin cm!! wot is the difference?? wel i av tryed checkin so just dont get wot it is ment 2b like at wot point!!

so abit off point as any1 seen dat pushy & proud on tv?? omg some mums r so ova the top talk about a reality check. the way they r with there kids.

ope u all k x

There's a website that shows it pretty graphically, but I wouldn't look unless you can handle looking at that stuff! :) It's very graphic! https://www.beautifulcervix.com/

Nope, haven't seen that! I really miss the TV in the UK.. not a big fan of the TV here!

xx

thank u will try n look not 2good with stuff like that :haha:

where do u live nw then?? i love avin abit ov time 2sit an watch telly but only reali like reali life things x

I live in Norway! :) My OH is norwegian hehe!
Do you watch X Factor? I really miss watching that, especially the auditions!! :haha:

That site is pretty good, it shows your cervix position/cervical mucus at different times, throughout different women's cycles! :)

xx

bloody hell wot a big move that was!! i was scared movin 30mins away from home :haha: will u move bk here??

yeh love x factor its great makes ya laugh n beta judges nw 2 they just take da mic out ov most ppl that r crap.

i had a look at one and decided i cant do it but will try again l8r or 2moz as want to reali no x

Aww bless you haha! :hugs:

Yeah I know it was such a biiiiiig move to move away from home, but I don't regret it. I just miss my friends and family.. especially my mummy! We looked at moving back earlier this year when we were moving and it would have cost us £4,500 to ship all of our stuff over. Ouch!

I'm soooooooo coooold! I've just stolen one of my OH's hoodies because I'm THAT cold! Brrrrr! Is it cold where you are you now?

xx

omg that is alot ov money to ship everythin but aleast u like it there which is a plus :thumbup: but i totally get not seein ur mum coz she works 2 full time job an i work so we hardly eva c each ova like once every 2months nw :cry: so mite as wel b miles away.

its not 2bad here its raining at da min but been sunny 2 day. wish i lived some where hot tho that wud b nice. as in the paper 2day it said we are gettin snow in october!!! so not looking forward 2it as my first yr driving i totally broke my steering crashing in2 a curb an i was doin so wel drove all the way on and i was litrally 2secs from ome an done that so scared ov drivin in the snow since dat

do u get much snow?? x

How scary, glad you wern't hurt or anything!
We get loooots of snow here.. and I mean.. lots! Where we used to live I think the coldest it got was -39, but their record was something around -50 or something stupid! Brrr! I'm so glad we moved! :haha:

Hopefully they'll be better prepared for the snow this year in the UK.. xx

that must be reali cold omg i wud freeze there

we will neva be prepared 4snow ere its shocking they say they were perpared last yr and ran out ov grip and only done main steets so if u live in lil streets its tuff luck!! but it nt dat thick reali wish we ad lots but only 4 christmas :haha: x

Yeah it was awful there one year! I was visiting and I was pregnant too, we couldn't get out of my parents street! My parents and their neighbours had to shovel the road.. :dohh:

I hate it when my OH is on night shifts, I get so bloody jumpy over every creak/bang!

xx

Morning girlies!!!

How are we all?? Lots going on with me but first off some exciting news... after much worrying and waiting i got my big fat smiley face on my opk this morning :D :happydance: Im so relieved, i was starting to panic thats i wasnt even ovulating!!! So lots of :sex: this weekend for me!! although im not here Saturday evening so will have to make up for it all day sunday :haha:

Silly question but im assuming now iv had a smiley that i dont have to do anymore till next cycle! (hopefully not!!)

I also ordered a psychic reading on Wednesday from Gail, dont know if any of you believe in predictions or have had any done but im waiting for mine should be here over the weekend! Im very nervous about it and also sceptical because im not sure on them myself tbh! I have heard very good things about her though and she has an 80% success rate with predictions being correct! fnx'd for October!!!

hope you are all well, what's been happening with you guys?? xxxxxxxxxxx

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"