21, TTC, AF due to start Tuesday, looking for buddies :)

Just finished work and came straight on BnB!! my god am i excited about LaurGil......!!

woo hoo!! i want to know the results from the first response ASAP, I have to admit im a little addicted to this site :)

good luck to you all girls.....get BD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just finished work and came straight on BnB!! my god am i excited about LaurGil......!!

woo hoo!! i want to know the results from the first response ASAP, I have to admit im a little addicted to this site :)

Lol bless youuuu hun! :hugs:

Totally addicted too!! Lol..x x

Mega addicted girlies!!! And yes I too can't wait to hear from LaurGil hopefully she will be on first thing :) sleep well lovies but don't forget to BD first!!! :D xxx

Aw girls you are all lovely thank you

I got a double pack of first response peed on one and its a BFP Still faint

Going to test again in the morning lol

I have spent £15 on tests today alone

Im so scared and excited mixed together

I will be wishing and praying for you all to get you BFP

:dust:

Xxx

Aw girls you are all lovely thank you

I got a double pack of first response peed on one and its a BFP Still faint

Going to test again in the morning lol

I have spent £15 on tests today alone

Im so scared and excited mixed together

I will be wishing and praying for you all to get you BFP

:dust:

Xxx

Yay!! Soo excited for you - this sounds soo promising :D
Congrats. Keep us updated x x

Laurgill so pleased for you! Like other ladies said sounds really promising so really hope and have fingers crossed for you for a H+H pregnancy! X

omg cant believe how much i av missed

congratulations LaurGil so happy 4 u :happydance:

Come on LaurGil im wetting myself here, i need to know!!!!! :D haha xxxx

Guess what ladies!?!?!?....

It's FRIDAY!! :happydance:

How you doing today Nikki? i took my first opk! it was a no go but its ok because my chart thinks ill O on wed so just going to test and BD all weekend :D ahaha xx

Hiya jess. I'm doing well today, how are you? I'm still negative too!! Think I've got 7 days to go yet but will keep checking!! Weekend of BD'ing :D good weekend then, lol.
x x

Sorry i tested again this morning and a faint BFP on a first response thats four tests with a faint BFP from yesterday so i think its safe to say im pregnant :happydance:

Girls its the weekend so lots of :sex: !!!

:dust: to all

Xxx

Sorry i tested again this morning and a faint BFP on a first response thats four tests with a faint BFP from yesterday so i think its safe to say im pregnant :happydance:

Xxx

Yay!! Wasn't AF due today as well? Sooo happy forgot. Congrats Hun x x:hugs:

Xxx

Congratulations again hun! Sooooooo happy for you! :happydance:

thanks girls

Yea she was due today i feel like sing ding dong the witch is dead !! LoL

Xxx

thanks girls

Xxx

Haha!! Awesome! I had the pleasure of removing you from my TTC buddy list today! Hope we can join you on the BFP list next month :D x x

thanks girls

Xxx

Haha!! Awesome! I had the pleasure of removing you from my TTC buddy list today! Hope we can join you on the BFP list next month :D x x

Lets fill this thread with looooooooads of positive thoughts! It WILL be our month!! :flower:

Ok so its official LaurGil is our FIRST BFP :happydance: Congrats hun!!!!! Im sure it wont be long till we are joining you :D keep us posted on your journey to becoming a mummy and have a H+H 9 months xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->