21 TTC Needs a buddy :) 3 BFP 1 Angel

I'm good witch is gone again now hopefully for longer than a month :) have you tried taking iron tablets? Coz I used to be tired and cranky when witch came and found out it was coz my iron is low :) so I take iron tablets when witch is here :)

Yeah I have iron supplements. Like iron water. Mix em with y morning juice :)
But I out atm cuz my OH thinks he needs them cuz he looks pale?! Figure that shit out lol x

haha wth? he needs them because he looks pale? :) lol see i get tablets coz i hate the taste of stuff that has to be put in juice and stuff :) i think mine are iron and vitamin c tablets or something :p

and heaveneats i would sacrifice wine and alcohol to be 5 weeks pregnant right now :) gah cant sleep

Hey ladies, I calculated my period wrong... it is due today... so far nothing, we'll see.

I guess as a PMS, I've been craving crab legs for the past week. My hubby been getting annoyed with it due to the expense. I wanted it twice last week and this week... forget about it.. every other day. Is craving salt a PMS symptom? I've never had this before.

I guess as a PMS, I've been craving crab legs for the past week. My hubby been getting annoyed with it due to the expense. I wanted it twice last week and this week... forget about it.. every other day. Is craving salt a PMS symptom? I've never had this before.

i crave salt now and i'm pregoo, :)

Sorry not been in contact for so long. Been flat out with work but I'm back now :)
I'm in my fertile days, ov within the next 3 days I think so here we go again and fx for us :)
X

:) wb i think i've already ovulated if i'm honest :p but my ticker says otherwise >.< but hey hopefully this month is ours for the taking!

good but meh idk cant be positive if i'm honest :/ just seems like its not gonna happen sighh

Ditto on that! I'm kind of trying not to think about it too mug and letting nature take its course lmao

yeah me too :) sighh just cant bare to see any bfn! haha so not testing till the witch doesnt turn up...end of :) if she turns up i'm not disappointed by bfn and i know whats happening with my body :) where as if i saw another bfn this month i think i'd break >.<

ok :) i like that idea :) so no testing till the 5th for me :) due the 4th and 5th witch will be late :)

Lol. Yeah I'd say I'm out out this month. Think I missed my ov day but we BD the couple days before it so maybe. Been so busy these past few weeks that I'm forgetting but it's helping me not to over think things :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->