21 TTC Needs a buddy :) 3 BFP 1 Angel

awwww kinesha :( oh well you with me for this month ? :) we will get rid of the witch for 9 months or more at some point!! :) chin up hun!

Was down this morning but feeling ok now. At least we got each other :)

YES! Why does she do that? trying to be compassionate and putting us out of our misery quickly. lol

haha id rather she did that then not appear until late! :p lol oh well well hopefully this month she'll disappear for longer than a month! :) fx'd! :)

No :af: for me yet. She came today last month. However, I'm going to give her some time because I usually get all excited :happydance: & bam she shows her ugly face. She won't catch me as excited again this month. I'm just going with the flow. Besides my excessive sleepiness & heavy boobs, I've been feeling fine! Still haven't tested neither. I'm just not in the boob for another heartache. Hey at least if she does come I have a whole bunch of ladies I can get support from! :hugs:

you do indeed sweety :) but were all now secretly hoping your the bfp for this month :) haha give us all hope for the months to come that it does happen :)

Ladies, I had my hopes down so much with my irregular periods & my BFN last month that I sort of gave up to be honest. I always feel like if I don't have morning sickness I am not pregnant. (Bad way to think I know) But I just feel that way.

I can understand why! You know that saying people used to say when you were younger. Stop looking for love and love will find you. That 100% worked for me so thats what im gonna try going for with this too. Just try not to think about it and it will happen. Eventually. But it'll definately be worth the wait :)

Even if your not hun were always here for you :) and i'd like to think even if one of us did get that bfp we'd still pop by and say hello and encourage everyone! :) well i will anyway ;) but your all wayyyyy before me haha :)

if theres one month i can probably bet on i'll concieve its when i'm on holiday in september >.< when i wont be paying attention to what were doing and just having a good time :p lol

Thank you ladies I appreciate all the support! :hugs:

I will always come back on this thread even if I did get a :bfp:
I know you ladies will do the same also.
It's always good to know your girls haven't forgotten about you.

This month is my birthday month so honestly, if I don't get a :bfp: at least I CAN drink & parrrrtayyyy! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->