21 TTC Needs a buddy :) 3 BFP 1 Angel

I know this is a bit tmi however this cycle my hubby and I have been sexually active sooo much.. I remember putting him through a lot :-/ meaning I would always try to have :sex: during my fertile days but I never ended up prego so I just gave up... I starting bd every day because I got tired of just focusing on ttc.. have this ever happened to u ladies? U find yourself trying to have lots of sex when u think u may conceive instead of doing it when u really want 2? I guess to me it became a 2nd job and I hated that after a while.

Yeah see I was bd every fertile day and since then I just CBA. Lost the magic :(

I know this is a bit tmi however this cycle my hubby and I have been sexually active sooo much.. I remember putting him through a lot :-/ meaning I would always try to have :sex: during my fertile days but I never ended up prego so I just gave up... I starting bd every day because I got tired of just focusing on ttc.. have this ever happened to u ladies? U find yourself trying to have lots of sex when u think u may conceive instead of doing it when u really want 2? I guess to me it became a 2nd job and I hated that after a while.

Yeah see I was bd every fertile day and since then I just CBA. Lost the magic :(

I think it's the just stress of wanting a baby so badly. I mean we're in our 20's for crying out loud we should be :sex: every day or every other day to get that :spermy: to that lovely egg of ours. But I get it, it sort of get depressing after a while.

see the only thing i've said to OH about trying to conceive is that he'll get lots of bding between these dates but around those we can when we want :) haha were pretty active anyway but i'm just trying not to put pressure on the two of us :) which is why i'm not temping charting etc :) i'm putting my af dates into an ovulation calculator online and it gives me a week time frame to most likely conceive in :) so during that time just get a bit more frisky more often ;) haha

hi can i join im 21, ttc #1 this will be cycle 6 for me now :( keash- i think our cycles are about the same im about 9dpo too. im due af around the 11th hoping she doesnt arrive!. iv been extreemely tired and sore boobs1 dont want to get my hopes up tho! gud luk ladies xx

Welcome!! :hugs:

I'm convinced at least one of us if not most will be getting a :bfp:

Definitely we all deserve them! :)

hi can i join im 21, ttc #1 this will be cycle 6 for me now :( keash- i think our cycles are about the same im about 9dpo too. im due af around the 11th hoping she doesnt arrive!. iv been extreemely tired and sore boobs1 dont want to get my hopes up tho! gud luk ladies xx

Hey! Yeah I'm due af the 12th I think. We'll see what happens. I'm testing Monday if af isn't here by then

GL xx

I tested today :( it was negative. Hope its too early had a great feeling this month aswell! How u doing? Xx

:dust: Kinesha any more symptoms yet? :)

No not really. Backache! :(
No BB pain yet which is bugging me. Still crampy! Really bad.
Been busy with work tho so having trouble spotting them
Just too tired.
You know you should try an app.
I typed in ov calendar into app store and got a couple good ones! They r brilliant!

:dust: Kinesha any more symptoms yet? :)

No not really. Backache! :(
No BB pain yet which is bugging me. Still crampy! Really bad.
Been busy with work tho so having trouble spotting them
Just too tired.
You know you should try an app.
I typed in ov calendar into app store and got a couple good ones! They r brilliant!

I thought I was bugging out my boobs usually feel so sore after ovulation but this month they don't. My nipples just darkened (tmi)

Think I'm out. BFN this morning. At 11dpo I thought there would be something by now but no! :(

Brainwave!
Is it possible to have like a 40 day cycle, only that yellowy cm I had has now gone like EWCM so I could just be like ovulating now. Is that possible?? Tmi I know.
Sorry peeps
X

Brainwave!
Is it possible to have like a 40 day cycle, only that yellowy cm I had has now gone like EWCM so I could just be like ovulating now. Is that possible?? Tmi I know.
Sorry peeps
X

It is indeed possible, but if you usually have cycles less then 40 days I would say its unlikely. Unless ovulation happened later then expected. Hope u been :sex:

General question ladies-- doesn't it seem as if when u want to be pregnant, everyone around you is just popping up pregnant every minute & you're not :growlmad:

Another question, what is the difference in EWCM and arousal CM, can sperm easily survive in both?

Brainwave!
Sorry peeps
X

It is indeed possible, but if you usually have cycles less then 40 days I would say its unlikely. Unless ovulation happened later then expected. Hope u been :sex:

See that's where I'm not sure cuz I was on the pill for so long, this is only my 2nd cycle alone without the pill so for all I know my cycles could be 50 days long!

General question ladies-- doesn't it seem as if when u want to be pregnant, everyone around you is just popping up pregnant every minute & you're not :growlmad:

Another question, what is the difference in EWCM and arousal CM, can sperm easily survive in both?

Yeah it really does! And to make matters wOrse my 42yr old selfish mother told me she was pregnant. So can't even talk about this with her cuz she always steers the conversation back to her :(

On the other topi I have no idea about cm so can't help you there :(

Arousal fluid and cervical mucus can feel similar, although arousal fluid is secreted by your vagina and cervical mucus is produced by your cervix. Arousal fluid can be present at any time in your cycle when you are sexually aroused, whereas the quality of cervical mucus changes during the menstrual cycle. Arousal fluid may be felt for several hours after sexual activity – so it will be especially difficult to tell it apart from cervical mucus at this point.

Arousal fluid usually feels more watery and will not stretch as much as cervical mucus, which will stretch significantly between fingers without breaking. Arousal fluid feels slippery when rubbed between fingers but when left, it will dry up quickly on your fingertips. Arousal fluid is also soluble in water, so will dissolve if placed in water, whereas cervical mucus will form a ball and sink.

I found this. Its not much but may help a little :):hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->