• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

21 TTC Needs a buddy :) 3 BFP 1 Angel

hey welcome kpk :) good luck you may be our first bfp :) haha sighh feels like i'll never see those two lines appear meh august sucks end of everything bad has happened this month

Negative, ghost rider. I feel a lot more bitter than I expected toward the hoard of girls from my high school that got pregnant by "missing a couple pills" I thought that if you had sex unprotected, you either died, or got pregnant, then died. Haha!:haha:

I hope it starts looking up for you!

sighh i wish it was that simple :/ 3months in doesnt look like its ever going to be that easy :/ meh think i have the negative bug :( AUGUST SUCKS

Miss us talking too. No news? Going for a new tactic this month. BD'ing every other day cuz my body isn't going to play ball and OV on the right day by my calendar. If this doesn't work then I'm going to DE. Should not b this hard at our age. There's like 5 of us and nothing!! BOO! :(
Miss u guys. GL
LY all :)

zero news :/ apart from all the symptoms from the first month with the added extra of constant cramping for 3/4 days now :/ meh idk what to think anymore :( fed up.com

My cramps have come and gone, I've been obsessively reading the symptoms threads, and I've seen a few women that say the months they got their positives, they didn't have a whole lot of symptoms. I think ovulation symptoms are what is reported by a lot of people. Chin up!

I'm completely out this month.:shrug:

Here's to September!! :happydance:

aww hun hope your ok :) sighh three days till testing but i'm not feeling it this month still got that constant pain just above my belly button :/ meh oh well

It ain't over till she shows her ugly face! :hugs:

:( Here's to September! Congrats on passing your test!

Just checking in because I haven't heard from you girls in a while! Hope everything is going well! DH's birthday is tomorrow, so he'll be lookin' for some birthday lovin' lol. Good thing, too. I'm Oing between the 8th and 13th! :happydance:

He saw the preseed and all the applicators, and it was just too much for him. I had to take it back to the store. I'm taking some robitussin, though. I feel sneaky, but I want this to be "the month" for all of us! I'm looking forward to being preggo at Christmas! (Hello Christmas goodies!)

Here's to a long and agonizing TWW :wacko:

GL to you lovely. NO news from me, dont even know what dates I'm on. Lol. I'm wondering about twilight. She's usually here lol

Maybe she's just taking a break. The internet can drive you crazy! When is AF due for you Keash?

im not entirely sure, last month was like a 6 week cycle so could be anytime between now and next month., lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->