• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

21 TTC Needs a buddy :) 3 BFP 1 Angel

I'm jealous! We've had record droughts and all my plants burned up in the heat this year :(

:) 18 degrees is a scorching summer where i am >.< haha right by the coast so we get all the awful weather :/ sighh so happy one of us is eggo preggo ;) at least we can pretend to be going through the same :) or learn about going through it before it happens to us :) according to my calender i am due this week on wed i think :S not sure though haha stopped caring anymore :/ i want a babba but i wanna get married its not fair! if i'm honest i'd rather have babba but oh wants to get married first :/ sighhh

I know where you're coming from! I want this baby badly (and DH has now progressed to full over-the-moon excited status, I just had to pee on a stick and let him watch it turn positive) I'm just so worried that something will go wrong. It seems like it was too easy, and it doesn't feel real.

Don't be in the mindset that something will go wrong, I know it's hard not to but
But everything will be fine ;)

hmm witch where are you.... two days late and dont wanna get excited coz when i do she always shows up!

When are you planning on testing??

I have no idea 3 days late now did a test as a joke with oh day before I was due but that was at night so I suppose doesn't count so I think I'll wait till tomorrow/tuesday then test I suppose I refuse to get excited! Cos she'll show her ugly face! How's pregnancy going for you you lucky thing?

Oh, I'm so excited to hear how it goes, I'm rooting for you!!

It's been okay so far. I've been trying to eat little things throughout the day to keep nausea away, I haven't had any morning sickness or anything. My boobs feel really hard and they're sooo sore.

You girls will be the first to see my 10 week scan pictures! I'm dying over here waiting for the appointment. I haven't felt very attached yet, but my mom and I watched "What to Expect When You're Expecting" last night. It's a comedy about 5 different pregnant women and their experiences. One miscarries. I was completely overcome, my first thought was "I won't let that happen to my Graham!" Which made me kind of laugh, because I have been thinking about Graham for a boy, and it was just so automatic, like my brain already decided for me that it's a boy, and his name is Graham.

That's soo cute! Yh that's definitely got to be his name, ur subconscious chose it for you. Excited to see piccies. Think I'm in my OV days at the minute. Hard to keep track. Lol xx

cute name!! :) sighhh 4 days late.... i'm never this late! only ever a day or two or two days early! should i be excited yet?

I say test! I know it's easy for me to say but good luck comes in 3. Maybe the 3 of us will get it :)

that would be amazing! haha sighh cant sleep and yet during the day when i need to be awake at uni i'm shattered!

Sheesh twilight, what's the hold up?? :p

I don't want to drive you absolutely bonkers, but I got my bfp at 10 dpo and had the same thing the week after I found out. Up all night, tired all day. It's got something to do with your progesterone surging at night.

:happydance: I feel a :bfp: coming on!!:happydance:

i know i know i just dont wanna pee on that stick and it be negative :/ dont think i could take it :/ sighh i will bite the bullet today! and test :) fingers crossed. sighh just had 8 hours straight sleep literally just woke up an my body feels like it hasnt slept :/ weird vivid dreams

Damn. Could it be stress related? I've taken vitamin b to get af to come. Might be with it to end the waiting game. If you are preggo, the b vitamin usually has folic acid, too. So its a win win

:/ sighh i really wanted to be preggo :( still getting abnormal cm :/ and no witch and tired alllllll the time :( why does this have to be so hard?

I know! Just want us all to go through this together. Found out today my mum is having a girl! Not sure how I feel right now :$

I'm sorry Keash, I know that feeling, and it's a tough place to be. Fingers crossed :)

Yeah. Oh well. Always look on the bright side of life. Lol
How u feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->