• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

21 TTC Needs a buddy :) 3 BFP 1 Angel

hey girlie's :) not been on for a while went on holiday for a week from september 4th - 11th so only just got back :p spent two days in hospital on holiday after collapsing just after getting to hotel so holiday was a bit hectic and glad i took out health insurance :) also got engaged ^_^ big fat ring on my finger haha spoilt much? holiday and engagement? :p haha no idea when i O this month :) tbh ive stopped tracking and just having lots of sexy times anyway :) haha just hope this month is THE month :) for all if not one of us :) love you girls sorry i havent spoken in ages! xxx

Congrats! Spoilt biatch! Lmao. Hopefully this it then, looks like your luck is in at the minute lol :)

haha i'm not counting on it anymore >.< ive given up believing i can conceive sureley for a healthy person under 30 it should take as long as it has for us all ? :/ meh but hey maybe one day i'll have a baby but for now loosing hope if i am completely honest!

I hear ya. There's that saying, if u stop looking for love then love will find u. I know from experience that's true, maybe tesame applies for the stalk. Stop looking and he'll come eventually lol

Eeek! Congratulations! I hope you're doing okay after collapsing/wasn't anything serious? Might be a good idea to hold off on ttc anyway so you can plan a wedding! Don't give up hope, though!:happydance:

haha :) yeah i think i'ma give up on trying and see what happens :) just enjoy myself :) i'll still chat to you girls though!

I'm trying not to throw myself into full neurosis, lol.

I'm about 10 dpo, af due Monday and the sides of my boobs hurt, I'm tired, and I've had stomach cramps and gassss.

I don't know what to think, because dh has had similar symptoms, and I don't think he's knocked up, lol. I think we have a stomach bug.

Yeah my OH has it too. AF showed up on Sunday so once again my cycle has its own plans lol. Got a promotion so I'm all work atm, don't have time to be pg now :(

sighh :/ i think were giving up too if eggo is not preggo this month then its back on birth control :/ because of wedding plans and moving in its one or the other for a while :/ sighh

Congrats on your promotion Keash! You two have a lot going on right now! Can you send your unused baby dust my way?? lol Have you set a date for the wedding Twilight?

sending the dust your way ;) and yep 29.12.2014 :) is the date :) haha

Haha, that took me a second. Dang euro calendar :p Right before new year's eve, how romantic!

Well, I can't thank you enough for your babydust! It stuck this time :) I got a 7 am phone call from my sister in law who demanded I take a test because she found out she was pregnant with her son two years ago today. :bfp:

***Rant***
I'm in complete shock and DH took it.... horribly. I had this whole thing planned where I was going to do some elaborate thing and tape his reaction to the news- and thank god I didn't. He flipped. He refused to acknowledge the test was positive then said "You better not be pregnant." He's in shock, I know, but I wanted the whole movie scene where he gets all excited. It's not like I jumped this on him. We were trying for a baby! I don't know what else he expected!! I hope things are better when he wakes up (He's 3rd shift) I can't stop crying right now and I have class in an hour. I feel like he stole my thunder with his shitty attitude. Just this morning (before I told him the news) he came home and kissed my belly and said "good morning baby."

Ugh. :cry:

CONGRATS HUN! and what a douche! if you were trying whats his problem? :/ that totally sucks! :( *big hugs* sent your way and hope things get better!! :( keep your chin up hun :p

Yeah right before new year :) its the same date my grandma and grampa got married and my mum and dad so i thought i'd follow suit ;) :)

That is so sweet, it would be cute to do a three-generation wedding/anniversary photo the day of as a keepsake :)

DH came around and apologized. We had some unexpected bills last month due to a cancer scare/crohn's disease scare (he's got digestive problems). And he was freaking out at work all night about how we don't have any money and he walked through the door and I hit him with "We're going to have a baby!"

I think he had a stroke, based on his reaction, haha. He calls me his preggo now and is all of a sudden very concerned with what I'm eating. Ugh.

aww at least he's come round quick :) sighh ive been feeling all weird this month :/ strange cm and stuff and cramping today aswell i never get that before af is due :S so idk whats up with me due on next week so we'll wait and see i suppose. and i wish we could do the picture thing :/ my grandma died 2 years ago this october :/ sighh i wish she'd be there if i'm honest but shes watching me i know :)

I didn't have any symptoms worth noting, I had stomach cramps and what was almost diarrhea at like 8 dpo that could have actually just been something I ate because DH had the same thing. I had light cramps the day before I tested, so 10 dpo. AF isn't due until monday, so you might be in this month :winkwink:

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma, everyone in my family has children really young, so my grandparents are Dh's parents' age.

Damn! I've missed so much :( just reading ur comments and I'm like smile, frown, smile, frown lol. Congrats on the preggoness lol. So happy for u! We'll have virtual pregnancies along with you :)

Thank you for your support!:cloud9:

I won't ditch you guys for the preggo forums! DH is getting really excited now, he calls me his preggo wife and keeps telling me to eat this/drink that/go to bed! lol He came home from work this morning and it was 65 degrees F (18.3 c) in the house with the fan on and he was like "What the hell, aren't you freezing!" and turned off the fan. I about died of heatstroke, lol. Thank God I'll be preggo in the Winter!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->