21 TTC Needs a buddy :) 3 BFP 1 Angel

Had to rearrange. Lol. Going Wednesday 11am now. Will let you know ASAP :)

WELL!
I have to have 12 different tests, ill update when I get home what they are but it's things like hcg, liver functions, hormones etc
I have to take a urine test every 5 days until I get a positive or a period. So going for bloods on Friday and then get my results a week later

wow they really are covering everything! sighh first witch since losing the bean is awful just as bad as the actual miscarriage and keeps getting heavier :/ ive no idea what to do :(

Sorry girls, I've been trying to stay away to bring good luck back to the group. We were on a roll there for a while! I'm glad they're working to figure out what's going on Keash! It kills me that it's so difficult for the two of you.

Just be prepared to be utterly wiped out! I'm just getting my energy back and I've lost 5 lbs so far from feeling sick all the time. I've got an appointment next Wednesday with my OBGYN for my 14 week checkup and I've been getting some weird noises on the monitor so I'm going to ask about possible heart defects/twins. I hear a beat, then what sounds like a prolapse or a beat within the beats. Might just be placenta? Oh girls, the worrying doesn't end with a BFP, ugh!!

Love you sweeties :babydust:

Ur last comment made me smile:) lol
Phoned the dr this morning, all my tests can back normal so were putting it down to stress cuz I got my AF the day after I got my tests, lol.
My OH is going to phone on Monday and get himself checked, just to make sure there's nothing stopping him or if its just my messed up cycles so were still no further along. Bittersweet really. :/

Kudos to OH for stepping up and getting checked out!

Ahhh keash that's a good thing they came back normal! You will get your BFP soon, I know it's hard I understand as I had almost 2yrs of trying I stopped stressing & thinking bout it all & it happened! It is true the less you stress the better it is for you! Keep smiling & never lose hope hunni's xx

sighh :) at least your back to normal keash :( sighhh i should be 13 weeks by now :( af is now coming up to 3weeks long with 2 days break in it :/ its like miscarriage all over again :/i wish it would go

OMG! Can't imagine having AF last that long. :(
Keep head up babe :)

i know neither could i :/ sighh hope she goes soon! sighh the future king and queen are now also expecting is there anyone on the earth not expecting :/ feels like its all being rubbed in my face

sighh :) hope your ok in a good mood today going shopping for kitten stuff :) if i cant have my baby i wanted a new furbaby to stay with sam :) so little Loki(the norse god of mischief) will be joining us next week :) sighh

Oh yay. Congrats! Lol. Yh I've got 4 guinea pigs to shower affection onto!! Lol

Haha! What a perfect name for a kitty!

I know, it seems like everyone is having babies. I had my facebook announcement about 3 weeks ago and since then it seems like everyone is popping up pregnant. Still feels unreal. DH had a nightmare last night that there were 23 babies in there and one was trying to climb out through my ribs and I smashed it's brain.... very weird. I think it's getting real for him!

Have they talked about doing a D&C for the excessive bleeding, twi? Praying for you girls. I understand that it's hard to be happy for people who are expecting when no one else is mourning the loss you feel every month when that witch shows up. Seeing all those people who treat their kids like accessories, ugh. It's just outright unfair.

Love you girls! Stay positive, pee positive!! :p (new mantra? I think so.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->