21day bloods today! :-))

BABYCAREY

mummy to a angel
Reaction score
Hello Girlies xx
I had my 21day bloods done today!
Im quite excited!And positive! Please dont let me down!!!
Its usually very difficult to get blood frm me but the nurse got it 1st time round!RESULT!
I left feelin that sumthing was actually done!1 step on a long road i know!
Then im thinking what if sumthin is wrong?What will they do?Worse still......What if nothings wrong?Where do we go nxt?What do we do then??
Anyways................Onwards and upwards....Positivity is what i need!
+ a BFP!!lol
Guess what im askin is how long shud it b until results r bk?
Plus what wud b my nxt help if theres a problem with my hormone levels?
Thanks xx BabyC

HI Babycarey. I've had 21 day bloods done too - took about a week to get the results back at the docs. My level was 36 which is good I think - indicates likely ovulation. If you have a low level (?<25) they can give you hormone treatments (eg clomid) to help boost ovulation. Make sure thought that day 21 is out of a 28 day cycle as you should have your progesterone tested midway between ov and AF. First time I had it checked I had a 23 day cycle so it was too late and my level was only 19 which the doc said was low but not disastrous. Good luck to you xxx

HI Babycarey. I've had 21 day bloods done too - took about a week to get the results back at the docs. My level was 36 which is good I think - indicates likely ovulation. If you have a low level (?<25) they can give you hormone treatments (eg clomid) to help boost ovulation. Make sure thought that day 21 is out of a 28 day cycle as you should have your progesterone tested midway between ov and AF. First time I had it checked I had a 23 day cycle so it was too late and my level was only 19 which the doc said was low but not disastrous. Good luck to you xxx

Hello Minno
Thanks for ur message
Last time i had it done it was 3!! Not great!!
Has ur Doctor gave you anything?Or do they think ur ok and need no help?
Im waitin to hear frm Infertility doc about appointment!
Its driving me mad not knowin what the problem is!!
Saw a site where you can buy Clomid on web but im afriad to!!
You just never know?? Im hopin to gey sum answers soon!!Im 40!!
Time is of the essence!!
XX BabyC

I had mine done and i got the results within a week...im not sure what they do if levels are abnormal but im guessing clomid if an ovulation problem or progesterone if ur levels dont rise up enuff.

I really wudnt buy clomid over the net..def get it from a doctor on prescription

Fx your bloods are improved. i'm glad you're feeling positive that something is being done
take care
xx

Thanks v much girls!
Im feelin v positive at the min! God only knows what i b like tomorrow?
But today im great!!!
Not sure exactly how long til they r bk but think it will b over a wk?
XX BabyC

I had my 21 day blood on the 3rd, I don't know what the results are yet. Today (Day 1) I'm supposed to phone to book HSG and Monday I go in for Day 3 bloodwork. My Doctor said he was going to prescribe clomid for me. Does anyone know what I should expect?

Babycarey - I'm 40 too and know exactly how you feel about the time pressure!! I've not been put on anything hormonal cos they think my levels are normal but I am on iron tabs for low ferritin. Was referred to infertility clinic as we've been trying for 21 months with nothing, but in the end we decided after talking to the doc that it was likely an age and time issue rather than a medical one. Didn't fancy the HSG either and I've got one child already so I know I can conceive, its taking a long long time :(
Probably out this month too.
Hope you get your BFP very soon hun xxx

Babycarey - I'm 40 too and know exactly how you feel about the time pressure!! I've not been put on anything hormonal cos they think my levels are normal but I am on iron tabs for low ferritin. Was referred to infertility clinic as we've been trying for 21 months with nothing, but in the end we decided after talking to the doc that it was likely an age and time issue rather than a medical one. Didn't fancy the HSG either and I've got one child already so I know I can conceive, its taking a long long time :(
Probably out this month too.
Hope you get your BFP very soon hun xxx

Its as if i have a timebomb inside me!!
+ 40 was the detonating period!!lol
It may sound daft but when u kno theres a prob and u cant get immed help its scary!!
Good luck
xx BabyC

I've spent the last 4 months trying to get my 'day 21' bloods done on the right day - 1st month day 21 was a Saturday, 2nd month it was bank holiday monday, 3rd month I had it done on day 21 then discovered that my cycle was 30 days that month so day 21 wasn't the right day - this month had them done on day 21 and am now on day 33 so they're going to be wrong again! argh!

Aw Twinkle that must be sooooo frustrating. Its just so important to get the right day otherwise the results are meaningless. I had to have 2 goes to get mine, and that was a bit of an ordeal given that I hate needles! F'xd for you for the next go :hugs: xxx

My 21 day was supposed to be on a Saturday (long weekend), my dr. appt was the thursday before on day 19 and he told me to go on Friday which would have been on day 20. Hope it still worked...?

I've spent the last 4 months trying to get my 'day 21' bloods done on the right day - 1st month day 21 was a Saturday, 2nd month it was bank holiday monday, 3rd month I had it done on day 21 then discovered that my cycle was 30 days that month so day 21 wasn't the right day - this month had them done on day 21 and am now on day 33 so they're going to be wrong again! argh!

OMG!! Thats terrible bad luck Twinkle!
Why does it have to b so hard?
:dust::dust: to you
:hugs::hugs:
XX BabyC

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members