21st November 1dpo!

spencerspiece

Reaction score
Hello ladies. think i ovulated yesterday so looking for 2ww buddies. Im 36 yrs old with three children. temping and cm checking :). Too early for symptoms??

I am pretty sure I am 1dpo as well today (21st). I don't think it is too early for some symptoms. I got pregnant my last cycle (mc unfortunately) and I had symptoms starting 3dpo. I knew the egg was fertilized and they just got more intense as the days went on.

I already feel stuff going on. I was really bloated and gassy today and I had no change to my diet. I can feel fluttering in my uterus area. And I feel warmer than normal.

I start testing in 9 days.

Hi Aayla I'm also having fluttering and cramps. Day two I believe but my temps are crazy at the moment. Rising slower than anticipated...

My temps seem to be off a bit too. I got this huge spike this morning but the waking time was way off because I had to switch from graveyard to a day schedule for one day. I am afraid that when I wake up in the afternoon from going back to graveyard schedule that they will drop down again.

But I do feel different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->