22 dpo 7 days late one BFP then BFN! Please help!

Parkersmom89

Reaction score
Hello. My name is April and I'm 27. I'm already a mother of a 4 yr old. When I found out I was pregnant with my son, I had no symptoms at all other than my breast. It was a VERY smooth pregnancy. I didn't even go into labor. No contractions, nothing. Went in at 3, delivered my c-section at 9.
Last Nov. I also had a miscarriage. For that, only signs of pregnancy were my breast. I didn't even "miss" a period when I found out.
This go around, is confusing. I'm 22 dpo and 7 days late. I basically would have finished my period my now. I kind of suspected pregnancy after 3 LMP. So, first test was really really light. You could only see the first line in the sunlight but still suspicious on it being negative. I waited til that Friday, BFP. When I went to confirm at the doctor's both blood and urine came back negative. Took a hot the next day, negative.
I know it sounds absolutely crazy, but I still believe I'm pregnant. Im not even showing signs of my period. Has this happen to anyone else or something similar?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->