22 LTTTC #1 need a buddy :)

Jenna132

First time mum!
Reaction score
Hi all ,

I have just turned 22 and we have decided to take our NTNP attitude and join the TTC club :) it has been a long time since we stopped using BC when i was 19 (I know very young!) I have been for some tests (bloods,hsg etc..) so has dh and would love a buddy in the same situation I feel quite lonely i have never had a :bfp: and sometimes wonder if it ever will :cry:

Would love a buddy in the sameish situation to chat with :)

:dust: to all !!

Hello I'm 20 & TTC never been on bc & never had a bfp. My fiance & I were ntnp for about 7 months & now is my 2nd official month of ttc. Kind of worried that nothings happened but maybe its just timing. We've talked about going to the doctor just so I can stop worrying I know I'm young & shouldn't worry but after all my friends falling preg so easily it makes me think what if.

Hi! I'm 23 and TTC #1! This is our first cycle trying. I was on BC for 4 years and stopped at the beginning of feb! I'm excited to follow y'all's progress and hopefully our stays will be short!!

Hi!! Nice to meet the other young ttc's :)
Jett55 i wouldnt worry too much like you said you are only young :) i know how it feels though i have never had a bfp lots of scares and obbessing over symptoms! But no bfp :( properly ttc this month opk kit at the ready! They are so confusing but quite exciting :)
If you decide go the drs over here we have to wait 2 years :( if you are worried there is no harm just having chatvwith your doc, let me know if you have any testsvi have had em all!! Lol

Hope2be2013
Good luck sweetie!! Its so exciting starting out fxd for you soon!!

Thank you.. I know here its a year but I just want to go for a checkup make sure everything is functioning properly make sure they're are no cysts or anything like that I'm not goin to worry til its been a year of consistent TTC & nothing :) I'm excited to follow your progress & see u get bfps... Good luck ladies

Yeah that sounds good shug best thing to do is stay relaxed and dont put yourself under any pressure, i kept saying 'if im not pregnant by..' and it really stressed me out!

I must admit when we had been trying 18 months we told a little white lie we had been trying 2 years but i couldnt wait anymore! I kept researching things that could be wrong.. hate the internet!

I know right any time i've ever used google to search my symptoms it's made me think I've had a million things wrong with me when in reality it was just something simple >.< searching the web will def make you worry about things you probably don't & won't have

Yep! I have told my dh I have had everything! Convinced myself and had the test... Then everything fine! If you don't mind me asking where are you in your cycle atm? X

I'm day 8 just finished af yesterday waiting to ovulate you?

I'm cd9 ! Lol but I finished AF few days ago I've already been using opk never used them before! I'm getting quite dark results already but god knows if I'm doing it right! Fxd for you this month you using opk? X

I have a few strips left from last month I haven't got to get more yet idk if I'm going to but I am going to invest in a thermometer & start temp charting :)I've been using an app on my phone to track my cm & all that stuff as well..

Ooh I was thinking of starting temping next month once I got used to the opk :) I'm getting really impatient waiting for the O plus I'm nervous I might not ovulate :( how long have you and dh been together? :) x

We have been together almost 10 months but we have known each other all our lives. we are actually getting married here soon we decided to go ahead & do it at the courthouse since we live together but we are going to do a traditional ceremony for friends and family come October. It started off as I wouldn't mind to have a baby with u so if it happens it happens then after january we decided to officially ttc since i got really depressed when af came. I kind of feel like we have rushed things a little bit but yet you really know when it's right I have no doubts about him being the "one".

Aww that's sweet me and my fiancé got engaged pretty quickly moved in after only a few months pretty much didn't use protection straight away :) you do just know we've been together ever since we are planning to get married soon but want to buy our own house first :) x

awww that's really sweet :) we just got our house on valentines day so far it has more of his stuff in it then mine though :/

Oh no you will have to go shopping ! :) I'm abit confused about my cycle... Yesterday when I did my opk I checked my cm and it was runny and fertile but today is lumpy and not argh sometimes I think I am just worrying about nothing?? X

Yah... Mine is still watery so i know I'm not fertile yet and usually i get ewcm for about 4 days usually never really noticed the change in mine cycle til i started wanting a baby it's crazy how many things you realize once ttc comes into play :)

Haha I know dh is freaked about it all! He thinks it's gross and let's me just get on with it lol it's mad how much we have to go through ! Where in the us are you from? X

I'm from a small town mt.verno in the state of Illinois :) I'm just not comfortable putting where I'm from for all too see on my profile but if someone asks I don't care to tell lol Todays been very busy for us we finally are decorating our new home which is great cause it gives me something to do while I wait for O day

Sorry :) was just interested tbh Illinois is as much as I know! :) omg I know the days are dragging! I'm at college part time so I suppose I could do some assignments and revision...:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->