23 and TTC #1

Windswept93

Reaction score
I'm 23 and DH is 21. We have been ttc since 2013 and have had one miscarriage (twins, 16 weeks.) I have pcos and I am heavy. Husband is nearly perfect. I would love some TTC buddies! :)

Hello. I'm so sorry for your loss.

I'm 24 and ttc#2. DH is 23, DD is nearly 5. I don't have PCOS but I am plus sized.

I'm 26 and my DH is 30. I have PCOS but I'm lean. We've been trying for a year and I had a MC at 5 weeks in July. I'm on my second cycle of Clomid. Are you taking anything?

Sorry for this super late reply. Work has been crazy with the upcoming holidays! Anyway, no I am not currently taking anything. Right now Hubbz and I are eating clean so I can lose weight. My goal is to lose 50-100 lbs before getting on meds as they make me so hormonal even I can't stand me. Haha. So that's our plan now. If after that nothing is still not happening, we will go to the doc. :)

sorry for your m/c loss windswept. TTC #1 here - im 27 and my partner is 30 - Both of us are on the weightloss journey also and trying to get in to a more healthy lifestyle :)

That's awesome! Glad I'm not the only one trying to lose weight for their little one :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->