23 DPO, no AF, cramps, frequent urination, other symptoms too, neg HPT!

KayCee114

Mummy to Grace <3
Reaction score
Has anyone else been in this situation? I'm going to test every two days from now on until AF or BFP, but just wondered if it is normal to take this long to find out either way?

I have never been pregnant before, but I feel different, can't say I feel pregnant as I don't know what it feels like.

My DH doesn't think I am PG, but I think he just doesn't want to get his hopes up, to be dissappointed if AF comes.

I have expliained the symptoms I'm getting to him, and the majority are ones I cannot 'symptom spot'. I have pulling feeling in my low abdomen, taking frequent trips to the loo, more CM than normal, darkening around my nipples, no AF, more sensitive to smells...

From what I have read, they all seem to be symptoms, and I know some could be in my head.

Sorry for rambling, just wondered if anyone else is having / has had the above, and what the outcome was. Also, if you got a BFP, how many dpo was it. I really would have thought that at 23 dpo something would have happened by now.

My next plan is to get a first response test on wednesday. Does anyone think I should wait longer?

Thanks for reading :thumbup:

Does sound promising :D but at 23 DPO you should be picking up something :S

Ive not been in this situation but probally best to retest.

Let us know how it go's!!

xx

Do you definately know when you ovulated? Or is it a guess?
It could be that you ovulated later than usual.
Your symptoms sound promising but 23dpo you should definately show up on a hpt (although there are people who don't, it's quite rare)

Do you definately know when you ovulated? Or is it a guess?
It could be that you ovulated later than usual.
Your symptoms sound promising but 23dpo you should definately show up on a hpt (although there are people who don't, it's quite rare)

I have been charting my bbt and had a definite dip on CD 14 followed by a spike on day 15. Temps stayed high for just over a week then dipped for a day ( wondering if that could be implantation...) :shrug: Since then temps have been gradually climbing day by day. This morning was my highest temp of my cycle so far.

Thanks for the replies. Definately have my fingers crossed!

have you got a link to your chart?
definately sounds very positive. If I were you I'd go see your doctor and see if they'll do a blood test, you might be one of those women who never shows on a urine test. Take your chart with you too to show them

have you got a link to your chart?
definately sounds very positive. If I were you I'd go see your doctor and see if they'll do a blood test, you might be one of those women who never shows on a urine test. Take your chart with you too to show them

I don't have my chart on a web page, what's the best site to do one and I'll set one up, input the temps and put the link on here.
Thanks for your help. X
I think I'm going to book in for bloods at the end of the week if no joy with anything else. Trying to put that off as I'm not all that good with needles...:wacko:

Try fertilityfriend.com

I'm dying to see your chart! If I were 23dpo with high temps I'd be breaking out the non-alcoholic champagne.

I agree.... that sounds really really promising! Its hard to believe it wouldn't show up on an HPT yet... but it IS possible. Your temps keep going up higher though? Thats a really good sign. One thing I read is that if your temp stays high more than 18 days after O, thats a pretty certain sign of pregnancy! Get a First Response! Best of Luck and Lots of Baby Dust to you!

One question - how accurate are your temps? Is it possible you O'd later than you think? When you input into FF, it should show you. Maybe you are misreading your chart?

I will go on fertility friend when I get home from work and put the chart straight on here. It will be great to get some opinions on it!
Thank you all so much for your replies x

With my second pregnancy, I didn't get a + until 23 DPO! Good Luck!:thumbup:

i know someone who was still testing negative until 3 months in2 pregnancy! baby dust x

Hi ladies
I have been on fertility friend and done my chart.
I have to say i am quite surprised at the results.... Aparantly i only ovulated on thursday the 30th July... Thinking back to my CM on that day (BD'd so can remember) it was EWCM, but then it was also on day 14 of my cycle when i initially thought i had O'd.

My thoughts on the temps were as follows...
Thought i had O'd on day 14 due to temp dip followed by spike, and EWCM
Thought that the dip on day 26 might be implantation
Then seen a steady rise in my temps since then.
The rise in temps and start of cramps, lots of CM, lack of AF showing up on day 32, increased trips to the loo since saturday, i thought was all good signs.... Is it possible that FF is incorrect? If not, any reasons why i would O so late in my cycle when i have been having 31/32 day cycles?

If FF is correct, at least we BD'd on the day it thinks i O'd! very lucky!
Also. if that is the case, could the increase in temps, and symptoms have come on that quick if we did conceive on Thursday? ( I had a pulling feeling in my low abdomen start on Friday morning and it has been here ever since. Increased and decreased in feeling, but not gone completely.)

I'm very interested to get feedback on the chart, and how many agree with FF, and how many can see what i saw from the chart.

Thanks for looking and taking interest x

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/291b3e

Could anything else have affected your temperature ie the weather?? Being cold in this wet weather??

Have you tested again?

I'm thinking you ovulated day CD34 - which is earlier than FF has said but still very late .......

Could anything else have affected your temperature ie the weather?? Being cold in this wet weather??

Have you tested again?

I'm thinking you ovulated day CD34 - which is earlier than FF has said but still very late .......

Hi butterfly. I haven't tested again since Monday. I agree with you that I O'd on cd34. I thought I was having a lot of pregnancy symptoms around then with cramps, cm changes etc but it would tie in with ov symptoms also.

I have made sure I have worn similar sleepwear all month rather than swapping between nightie and pj's. And I always sleep under the covers. The house has been a constant temperature too.

I'm so confused! Every time I input a new temp on ff, it moves the red line even later in my cycle!

I have no idea when to expect AF! X

Have you tested again?

Hi butterfly. I haven't tested again since Monday. I agree with you that I O'd on cd34. I thought I was having a lot of pregnancy symptoms around then with cramps, cm changes etc but it would tie in with ov symptoms also.

I have made sure I have worn similar sleepwear all month rather than swapping between nightie and pj's. And I always sleep under the covers. The house has been a constant temperature too.

I'm so confused! Every time I input a new temp on ff, it moves the red line even later in my cycle!

I have no idea when to expect AF! X

Well I think if you were to take off your fertile CM after CD34 - it would put it back to CD34 or thereabouts.

I'm sorry I can't be of any further help to you and hope it becomes clearer real soon :hugs:

Well I think if you were to take off your fertile CM after CD34 - it would put it back to CD34 or thereabouts.

I'm sorry I can't be of any further help to you and hope it becomes clearer real soon :hugs:

Thanks Butterfly

I have changed it. I didnt realise that made a difference.

The 'Watery' CM that i had put in was about the closest explanation to it, and i didnt know that affected the chart. Seem to have lots of clear stuff (sorry, TMI) and i didnt know what to put it as! :wacko:

FF has now put in a solid red line rather than a dotted one so i must have been confusing it! :shrug:

So, its back to looking like i O'd on CD34.

Still not sure when is best to test.

Only BD'd once anywhere near CD34 (happened to be that day) so im not that hopeful for anything this month.

Thanks for helping me with my chart :hugs::flower:

Hey Kaycee

You're welcome. You should really record your CM as you see/feel it. So if it was watery - recording creamy is probably not best. If it was clear but sticky - it is best to record sticky.

Some women do get fertile CM after ovulation and yes it really does confuse FF!

With regards to testing - my advice would be to wait until at least 11dpo.

Good luck

Hey Kaycee

You're welcome. You should really record your CM as you see/feel it. So if it was watery - recording creamy is probably not best. If it was clear but sticky - it is best to record sticky.

Some women do get fertile CM after ovulation and yes it really does confuse FF!

With regards to testing - my advice would be to wait until at least 11dpo.

Good luck

Not too long to wait then, just until monday. FX!

Also FX for you too. Chart looks good! Wish my cycles were same length as yours! :)

lots of :dust: to you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"