23, TTC after a loss, need a buddy close in age

CMackMommy

Reaction score
Hi ladies:

I lost my first baby at 20w on 12/20. Look for someone ttc after a loss or someone in their 20's?:shrug:

Hi ladies:

I lost my first baby at 20w on 12/20. Look for someone ttc after a loss or someone in their 20's?:shrug:

im in my 20's--- havn't had a loss and im so sorry for yours.... but i am just starting to ttc. would like a buddy also. :thumbup:

Mrs A- That's ok!! I don't mind, we're all women trying to be patient with our reproductive systems. Plz forgive me for stating that I was looking for someone my age:flower: We should definitely be TTC Buddies!

Toothfairy26- Yay!! We can all be buds...

I'm in my 2ww now for this cycle. Today i'm 4 dpo and if I don't end up with a bfp this month, i'll try again next month!

I'm 28 I'm in, waiting to ov next weekend !! Seems so far away had a crazy cycle this month :( hope ur ok hun sorry about ur loss, ur extra fertile after a loss tho so fx'd this is it for u x

Hey. I'm 23 and just waiting to ov at the moment. Sorry to hear of your loss :hugs:

Well ok, I'm 31, I have a 3 year old and waiting to add to my brood :)

Hi ladies,

Thank you so much for your replies and support. I hope I am extra fertile these days. I'll take an hpt on 1/31

This was my first cycle after my loss on Dec. 20. My fiance' is starting to feel the same way he felt when I first got pregnant the first time. He's sleeping, and eating all day, I didn't get any real symptoms until weeks after I got a bfp last time. But I did have light pink/ brownish implantation bleeding a week before my bfp but I wasn't trying to get pregnant so I didn't realize what that was until weeks later. I'd just thought it was a very weird period lol.

By the way ladies:
Can someone explain to me how to accept friend requests?? I'm still learning how to maneuver the site...

I turn 22 in March! I'm so excited :haha:

I lost my son on Aug 30 one day shy of 17 weeks. This is our first month trying since then, it's been a long road but we're glad we've made it to this point. I'm on CD 14 of a 32 day cycle, trying the SMEP. I hope you'll let me join you guys and we can be bump buddies soon! :hugs:

This was my first cycle after my loss on Dec. 20. My fiance' is starting to feel the same way he felt when I first got pregnant the first time. He's sleeping, and eating all day, I didn't get any real symptoms until weeks after I got a bfp last time. But I did have light pink/ brownish implantation bleeding a week before my bfp but I wasn't trying to get pregnant so I didn't realize what that was until weeks later. I'd just thought it was a very weird period lol.

By the way ladies:
Can someone explain to me how to accept friend requests?? I'm still learning how to maneuver the site...

Hey hun go to ur usercp and friend requests are in there u have to tick the person that requested you first hun hope that helps ,
How r u feelin ? X

Hey hun go to ur usercp and friend requests are in there u have to tick the person that requested you first hun hope that helps ,
How r u feelin ? X
Thank you !!
I'm hanging in there. Just taking it one day at a time. I ov one week ago from today, so next week I will be testing around this time. I don't want to get too excited but I feel how I felt the first time. Only diff is that I wasn't planning that time. I have the cm, stuffy nose, exhausted, my fiance' and I have been eating a LOT. And today he said he thinks we succeeded, last time he said that he was right. I hope he's right this time...

Hey hun sorry for delay, I'm
Stil waiting ov, so jealous u have already lol hope uve caught that eggy x

yay cmackmommy! how many werks are you? i got my bfp too. im 5weeks 4 days :) happy and healthy 9 months to you x

HII and Congrats to you!!!!! According to the pregnancy calculator and my lmp, I am 4w 5d, so just 6 days behind you! :)

I'm a nervous wreck but I am excited. I'm scheduled to go to my new doctor in 2 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->