23 weeks and 5 days

:cry: I'm so sorry, darling. :cry:
I hope you're being gentle on yourself :hugs:

Fly high, Lola-Marie. Another beautiful angel :angel:

I am so sorry for your loss.

My daughter was born sleeping on 3rd April this year at 22+5 and I wanted to just say I understand what you are thinking about the 24 week thing. I felt exactly the same for a while and I know what you mean.

I am not going to offer any advice except to echo what others have said. Spend time doing what you need to in order to get through first the hours, then the days, then the weeks etc There is no such thing as "normal" in this situation. Do only what you need to get by.

My heart breaks for you, I send you hugs and loads of love and hope that the days, weeks and months ahead are kind to you xxxx

Loads of love and kisses to Lola

We are still in compete shock but today we spent lots of time with our little girl and took lots of beautiful pictures of her and I got to give her a bath. I still am not sure how to tell people though, my mum has told close family. There is just so much to think about and so much to decide.

I know it is difficult as a million things are going through your head but try not to worry about other people. My DH told everyone (everyone close by phone) then everyone else by text with a simple text saying something along the lines of "our daughter was born on Mothers day. She was born sleeping. She was beautiful and we are both really proud parents" we were inundated with support and messages.

I am so pleased you got to spend some time with your gorgeous little girl. Those memories are the ones you will treasure as time passes and you will remember her with a smile in time. Take each day one at a time. Hugs hun xxx

Thanks I never thought about texting people a lovely message I will talk to OH.

We are still in compete shock but today we spent lots of time with our little girl and took lots of beautiful pictures of her and I got to give her a bath. I still am not sure how to tell people though, my mum has told close family. There is just so much to think about and so much to decide.

i'm so glad you were able to spend the time with her today, and to give her a bath. you will cherish these memories forever.

xxxxx

Lilosmum, My heart goes out to you. I'm so sorry for your loss. We all know all to well what you're going through. I can relate to your feeling of "what if". The weekend before I lost my baby I thought to go to the ER but waited until Monday. I had been back and forth to the doctor for over a month and everytime they would say everything is fine. So I just waited. After I lost Gavin I beat myself up thinking what if I had just gone. Maybe they would have been able to treat the infection sooner and Gavin would still be with me. Let me tell you..."what if's" are nothing but torture. As mothers we want to do everything we can to protect our babies and when something happens that is out of our control we will drive ourselves crazy with guilt believing that maybe we could have done something to prevent this terrible loss. As much as possible, try not to blame yourself. You love your baby with your whole heart and I'm sure you did everything that was in you power to have a healthy full term baby. May God give you peace and comfort.

Oooo I am so glad you have made all those memories with Lola :kiss: ... Even giving her a bath, it sounds so simple doesn't it, but to us... WOW... What a gift!!:flower:

Sending prayers of comfort your way....:hugs:

I'm so sorry for your loss, I think everything I was going to say has been said so well already. but I wish you the gentlest days possible. Fly High lovely Lola-Marie. xxx

Good Morning!!! :flower:

Just thinking about you and wanted to send you some morning love :hugs:

Prayers of comfort are being sent everyday!!

I am so sorry, and to everyone who has experienced this pain. There are no words to describe it. But our Angels will be loved and treasured forever xxx

My heart goes out to you...I have never experienced losing a little one but I want you to know that I am praying for you and your family. :cry:

Just as much as you loved your daughter please always know how very much she loved and always will love you. She will always be your baby even if she isn't physically present and I pray you find some comfort in that...no one can ever take that away from you. I pray you will find some comfort and peace in all of this...I personally am a christian and when things like this happen to wonderful people like you it's so hard to understand and accept. I think what God wants us to know is that we all will have trials and we will all have to hurt as long as we're on this earth just as God did when he allowed his son to suffer and die for each one of us. He did it out of love...He loves us more than we can ever imagine and sees your every tear and hears your every cry and prayer. As much as I know you want your little girl on earth with you know that she is in the best care...
God Bless you and your family :hugs:

Philippians 4:7 "And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

My heart goes out to you...I have never experienced losing a little one but I want you to know that I am praying for you and your family. :cry:

Just as much as you loved your daughter please always know how very much she loved and always will love you. She will always be your baby even if she isn't physically present and I pray you find some comfort in that...no one can ever take that away from you. I pray you will find some comfort and peace in all of this...I personally am a christian and when things like this happen to wonderful people like you it's so hard to understand and accept. I think what God wants us to know is that we all will have trials and we will all have to hurt as long as we're on this earth just as God did when he allowed his son to suffer and die for each one of us. He did it out of love...He loves us more than we can ever imagine and sees your every tear and hears your every cry and prayer. As much as I know you want your little girl on earth with you know that she is in the best care...
God Bless you and your family :hugs:

Philippians 4:7 "And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Thank you so much, that was truely touching.

Hey,

I justed wanted to say hello and tell you how sorry I am to hear you lost your little girl.

I lost my little girl also a little over 2 years ago, still feels like yesterday, I miss her so much!!!

She was also 23+5, I had a great pregnancy but I want in to ealry labour after going fullterm with both my boys. I had a late stitch put in put 48 hours later I went into full labour. She was alive for 2 days.

I miss her more than words can say. Thinking of you and your little one xx

I am so sorry :hugs: thinking of you xxx

I am so sorry for your loss. You sound like a strong person. You would have to be to share your story. Thank you for sharing your story. Now that I am in my second trimester I do worry about loss, and reading others stories lets me know that I will be able to move forward if god for bid anything bad happens. I pray you and your family will find strength in one another.

Hi Hon' :flower:

Just checking in on ya...

Sending loves your way:hugs::hugs:

Hi Hon' :flower:

Just checking in on ya...

Sending loves your way:hugs::hugs:

We are taking it a day at a time. OH has gone back to work and I am busying myself with Lily but find myself randomly bursting into tears because there is just so much that reminds of little Lola.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->