24 and want a ttc buddy

AmberLynn

Reaction score
Im 24 and have been TTC for 2 years with a blighted ovum a year in the middle of the 2. I am new to the site and have never had a buddy before but it would probably help tremendously.

A little about me I recently married my best friend. I've known him for 11 years. I have a beautiful 6 year old little girl who I am blessed enough to stay at home with. I am an only child and would love nothing more than a large family to call my own.

Baby dust for all the TTC ladies on here I wish everyone the best!

Hi Amber!

I am also new to the site and feel it would be helpful if I had a TTC buddy as well.
I'm 27 and married my DH 3 years ago. We have been NTNP for 2 years and TTC for 1.5 years now. I have PCOS that was just found last month and hypothyroidism. We're starting Clomid next month so we're keeping our fingers crossed that it may finally happen soon.:thumbup:

I wish i could try clomid. Ive heard it helps alot of people. My insurance wont cover it :cry: but i ovulate fine every month and seem to have no medical problems. I'm hoping its my month though! I am in the middle of the dreaded TWW and im about to go insane!! When do you start your clomid? Is it your first time trying it?

I'm starting on the 28th. We had to wait this last time to do an hsg test. Everything came back normal and they say I'm unexplained. I hate that insurance doesn't cover things like this. I'm sorry :(

eh its ok I ovulate fine every month so im not sure if it would help anyways. Idk though because they give it to people who ovulate..idk lol

only 8 more days and i get to test!! only 19 more days for you to start Clomid! XD bet your anxious to get started! The wait is horrible ugh i know it has been for me!! The TWW is more like the TYW (2 year wait!!)

It totally feels like 2 years. I am so excited for you. I hope this week flies by really fast for you!
I am excited and anxious to start. I can't wait to start. My Ob said he couldn't tell if I have been Oing cuz of my weird temps. So he put me on clomid as a boost. We just got my thyroid in check so hopefully everything will work out well from here.

Hey AmberLynn
I was just wondering how you're holding up? only 6 more days to go right? i'm now 1DPO and am in the TWW also. only one day and it's frustrating. i want to know if it worked. I guess we'll find out soon enough though. You'll find out first though! Good Luck and FXed!

:dust::dust:

:hi: I am 21 y/o I have been TTC for 2 years for #1. I am currently CD6. I have unknown infertility.

:hi: I am 21 y/o I have been TTC for 2 years for #1. I am currently CD6. I have unknown infertility.

Hi Pino6161!:flower:
Welcome!
I am also unknown IF. I'm currently in the 2WW and if I don't get my BFP I will start clomid on my next cycle. Are you charting or doing any of that?

Hi I am 23 and think it would also be nice to have a ttc buddy. Might make it easier. I just got married in May to my best friend and wouldn't change our path for the world.

I think it makes it easier when you have people to talk to about TTC. Especially when they are TTCing as well. :)

So how is everyone today???

I am CD7 and I had a really restless night so I couldn't get an accurate BBT. I am a bit frustrated over it. :shrug:

I'm doing ok today. Feel a little drained but ok. I'm sorry you had a restless night. Hopefully you'll have a better day.

Thanks!! It was just one of those nights. It didn't help that I woke up cause OH wanted some hanky panky :haha: SOrry was he that I just rolled over and fell asleep :haha:

id love to be ur buddy im looking for some too! was ttc last year and kind of gave up on it, now at it again and feeling nervous and impatient

I know what you mean by impatient :shrug: Comes with the territory I guess LOL. It sucks not being able to rush it overnight

RaeBaby, how long have you been ttc?

We've been NTNP for about 2 years and actively TTC for 1.5 years. It been frustrating at times and nerve racking. And it's only natural but a lot of inpatience. I wish it could happen overnight.:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->