24 and want a ttc buddy

RaeBaby-- I know how frustrating trying so long can be, but as long as you try to stay positive, and not give up. Your time will come :hugs:

RaeBaby-- I know how frustrating trying so long can be, but as long as you try to stay positive, and not give up. Your time will come :hugs:

I love how absolutely positive you are! I am trying to stay positive and upbeat. Even now I'm staying positive that we'll get a BFP. I know positive thinking and actions affect a lot!:thumbup:
:hugs:

:hugs: Trust me I def. have my down moments, quite a bit actually. Slowly I learned that being negative doesn't really help anything. Stress effects us in many ways. Especially TTC after my first 2 MC's I have learned that you only really live once, and although there are many struggles we learn in the midst of everything. I hope this makes sense.

Have you gone to the Dr and had your fertility checked?

Yes that makes sense. I have been to the doc and I have unexplained infertility. DH is fine. So we're hoping that if we don't get a BFP this month the clomid were starting next month will help.:shrug:

We are twins LOL :haha: I have been TTC for 2 years, and also have unexplained fertility (which doesn't make sense cause I have had 3 MC's)

I have thought about going on Clomid, but I think I am going to wait until I move in 8 months. I really don't like my Dr so I am going to get a new one when I move, and explore my options. My idiot Dr here automatically suggested IVF. I am NOT ready for that.

We are twins LOL :haha: I have been TTC for 2 years, and also have unexplained fertility (which doesn't make sense cause I have had 3 MC's)

I have thought about going on Clomid, but I think I am going to wait until I move in 8 months. I really don't like my Dr so I am going to get a new one when I move, and explore my options. My idiot Dr here automatically suggested IVF. I am NOT ready for that.

Oh my! IVF without trying any other options and being unexplained!:dohh: I would def get a new Dr. I'm sorry.:hugs: Dr's should be caring and understanding and be willing to explore all options not just IVF.
My Dr is great. He and his wife struggled with infertility and he has been very understanding and caring. I feel blessed that he has been understanding. I've had dr's in the past just blow me off and say it'll happen soon enough and that i need to stop thinking about it because it's just stressing me out. they also have told me that i have years for it to happen so i shouldn't worry about it yet. Argh. so annoying.:wacko:
I'm sorry about your MC's :hugs: That is so hard.
I will not be ready for IVF until I have explored every other option. I understand not being ready yet.

I too would like to explore every option before ivf, i am only 23 so i am waiting to see if anything happens in next year

I think everyone would want to explore all the options before jumping to IVF. I hope we all can conceive naturally but if not then hopefully one of the options before IVF will help us out. Don't get me wrong, IVF isnt bad, but I only want that as a last resort.

Anyway, how is everyone doing? I'm tired lately. I'm trying to not let the TWW stress me out this time. I just want to ride it out and think positive thoughts and hopefully that will bring us a BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->