24 hrs ...

Imi

Reaction score
Just to let you all know im on 24 hr day release from the hospital ....

Jesus that makes me sound like a tagged criminal lol :rofl:

Things ok at present if i make typies im spaced out just done another round of stabb and swallow so im spaced and out of it ... (injecting streiods, pain relief and clexain at home)

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone for all the messages of support and kindness they have ment alot.

Wobbles,suz,jo lynnie and all those who have sent cards and little pressies to me :hugs: thanks ... cheered me up on days when i could do nothing but cry.

Thingss are the same preety much all they can do is monitr my heart and chest, keep me afloat and on top of the pains and hope ellie hangs on a lil longer ... have a scan on tuesday andanother ECG and Echo ....

Taking it all as it comes, i don't make plans anymore nothing is the same a day at a time and TBH im just muddling throug on auto pilot ... think we all are.

Again my thanks to you all and especially you charl for all your help with madeleine and the constant phone/text support for me and also for gav you and stu have been amazing ....

Keep you all informed as i can, shan't be on so much for the forseeable future as i don't know where i shall be ...

Imi
xxx :hugs: xxx :cry:

:hugs: Awe Babe....I just wish I could take this all away from you. You know that I would be there If I could, but always know, Im thinking of you. I just know that this will all be over soon and you, Gav, Maddie, and the New Little one will be one big happy family.

PS. Since Wobbles Thinks she is having a boy, and you are for sure having a little girl, The Name Susan Elizabeth is availble....I think it is the best name in the world....:headspin: :rofl: (Im Susan Elizabeth if you didnt figure that out....:rofl: )

Imi, I love you and hope that you are well. Thank you Gav for taking care of our Imi........:hugs:

Aww babe, i'm glad you got what i sent you
I just wish i was closer to you and could do more, but if all else fails, choccies do it every time LOL

Make sure you rest up loads and take good care of yourself
BTW why you up at 1.30? you should have been in bed, naughty girl
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Shes not sleeping too great Jo but she probably had lappy in bed :D

:hugs: Imi x

Thats why i need a lappy :)

glad u doing ok get some rest and spam qs much as poss in the nest 24hrs ehhehe

Glad to hear you got let for good behaviour. :winkwink:

Hope you're doing ok, keep them legs crossed a little while longer. :hugs:

Glad to hear that you are doing ok Imi. Rest up and take care .. fingers still crossed that everything goes ok and bubs stays put for a bit longer. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->