Day 18, no positive OPK but tons of EWCM and mild cramps. Going to get a donation tomorrow as donor isn't available on Wednesday or Thursday.

Hopeful what day do you usually O on?
I'm taking soy this month as I have a really long cycle with very late O (usually after CD30)

so far both times i took soy it helped me get my positive OPK sooner, not sure about ov confirmation yet because i need 3 high temps for FF to say yes my body did it lol.

i usually get my positive OPK on cd 20-21 this time i got it CD 17 :) although my DH and i only BD the day before so i dunno how much luck we have this cycle. My thyroid numbers are starting to level out though and i feel good so maybe next cycle clomid will work for me

I am pretty sure I was meant to ovulate sooner on cd 16 (which us around where it was pre miscarriage) but due to a cold I didn't ovulate until cd 26.

I am now 1 day late from my longest lp. Going to test this weekend if af hasn't showed up by then. If negative I will have to induce af to come so I can start a new cycle.

I used them at the start of this cycle and I'm on cd73 I have had ovulation signs this week but I don't ovulate I always gear up but never release the eggs. I have been going through some stuff lately and didn't have any opks so I don't know if I actually did ovulate but being 73 I don't have any hope I'm just waiting for anything to happen at this point.

Got my positive OPK yesterday, CD21. Last cycle it was 27, the time before it was 46!

Strangely I'm not surging today, OPK was negative, usually I have a good 48 hours or more of positives. They do say surge length has no bearing on actual ovulation though. Going to keep OPKing to check it's not a fake surge!

I'm on cd10 and have ewcm. Can this be caused by the soy? I don't usually ovulate until around cd30 although last cycle was CD24. I'm hoping it'll be earlier this cycle!
I did an opk about 11am and it was about half way to being positive so I'll keep testing and see what happens.

I'm on cd10 and have ewcm. Can this be caused by the soy? I don't usually ovulate until around cd30 although last cycle was CD24. I'm hoping it'll be earlier this cycle!
I did an opk about 11am and it was about half way to being positive so I'll keep testing and see what happens.

I think so, I had about a week of EWCM before getting my positive OPK!

That's awesome, hopefully it is because of the soy. I'm on cd 11 and just noticed a bit of fertile cm. Trying not to get my hopes up (I also don't O until about cd30). I'll take an opk tomorrow if I get more cm today.

Start OPKing!

I think my ovulation must have been super strong, I actually felt it yesterday, like a sharp stab in the left side of my abdomen. And I've been crampy since!

I'm hoping I might ovulate in the next few days - I'm going away on the 10th for almost a week so won't get any BD in if it's then.

That's excellent pony, do you temp to confirm ovulation?

And yes Andrezz, get testing!

I'm hoping I might ovulate in the next few days - I'm going away on the 10th for almost a week so won't get any BD in if it's then.

That's excellent pony, do you temp to confirm ovulation?

And yes Andrezz, get testing!

I don't temp, because I'm still breastfeeding my 2yo through the night, so I don't know if it would be accurate.

Got some more ewcm today but not as much as I usually get, and still negative opk so just playing the waiting game at the mo. Pony I hope the tww goes quickly for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->