:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yellowpearl

This post was edited to remove original content since I don't know how to delete the thread.

So just for giggles I pulled apart my frer hpt. There's a tablet thingy in it that's mainly for drying. I pressed it against the sponge thingy in there and it dried the sponge up. It also has a chemical-y smell to it. The strip that has the main control line is where I saw a faint pink line. It isn't near the window opening it's a bit further away but the line is definitely pink and visible.

I'm extremely curious how hpts actually work now.

Hmm...I wouldn't count that as a positive line unless i actually seen it in the window without having to pull it apart lol but who knows:shrug:

This post was edited to remove original content because it caused stress. We all know how stress can negatively impact conception chances.

Oh, you mean I shouldn't count that as a positive? Wow that thought never crossed my mind. I thought for sure any pink was a go, but who knew that only window pink matters especially since it says that in the instructions. The lengths we go to for a positive hpt :-D

A long reply to say duhh to that fantastic comment!!

Thanks for reading my post though ;-)

Ok so if you know thats not a sign for a positive why are you asking these questions??? To know how a HPT work?:haha: Google it instead of trying to reply with smart ass answers. Theres people on here that actually want help and appreciate other people taking the time out of their day to help them even if the questions seem stupid yet your here to give smart ass replies to people who comment?

I apologize Kay for my very rude comment. It was wrong and unacceptable. I misunderstood your intentions. Please forgive me.

Best of luck during this two week wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"